Part2

Boris x Alice Angel
By Artemis
A/N: yay another part done!

~3rd person pov~
As Boris and Alice were hanging out Bendy went to Henry to tell him a little plan he had to get the two together, while this was happening a employee of the music department Sammy Laurence was annoyed by how the wolf and angel were getting along, because he saw that Bendy and Alice were a better couple because of the whole Angel and Demon forbidden love crap so he hatched a plan to make the wolf and angel never get together.

~Alice's pov~
As me and Boris were talking I found out we had many things in common like how we both like cake and sweets and we sometimes enjoy Bendy's mischief." Say Boris I have a question out of all the employees here at the studio who do you like?"

~Boris's pov~
As we talking about our likes and dislikes she ask me about which employee I liked here at the studio, I thought for moment and said." Joey cause he the reason why we're here now." I ask Alice the same question and her answer was Sammy cause of his wonderful voice and that really annoyed me cause I really don't like him because he gives me this weird vibe and Bendy tells me the same thing, but I don't wanna make her mad so I change the subject when I heard something being knocked over.

~Bendy's pov~
As I was following them hearing onto their conversation I accidentally knocked over a can of bacon soup which caused both of them to look over where I was, luckily I hid in a puddle of ink that was dripping from a broken pipe, they turned their heads back to each other, nodded and left. I got confused until I felt a pair of hands grasped onto me tightly pulling me into a hug and low and behold were Alice and Boris giving me a smirky face and I knew that never ends well when someone does that face.