Part 5

Boris x Alice Angel
By Artemis

~Henry's pov~
I was just walking inside the studio when I saw the most adorable scene I could ever see, Boris and Alice cuddling while sleeping, I almost squealed with delight but I covered my mouth just in time, I heard footsteps coming towards us then I saw Joey, he saw the two love birds and just gestured his hand in a shhh way and then used his index finger to let me know to follow him.
As me and Joey were out of the the room, he was making sure we weren't followed or something, I was some what confused so I asked him what was he doing?

~Joey's pov~
As I got Henry into my office I had to make sure we weren't followed by that dam music freak, I turned around to Henry asking me what was I doing, I told him what I was doing and that I need to make sure Alice is safe from Sammy for he was going to harm her if I didn't make her and Bendy a real couple.

~Sammy's pov~
I was following Joey to see if he was trying to tell anyone what I was going to do but I lost him, as I was about to head to his office I saw Boris and Alice cuddling together and it annoyed me so much I could just kill Boris instead of harming Alice so I grabbed a small knife I had on me, that I carry all the time, as I was about to strike Boris I felt something grab and yank me into another room I turned around to see...

A/N: Yay cliff hanger don't you just love them, I'm kidding I don't like them  I just want to build a some what suspense anyway I hope you guys are enjoying my story ^-^