Part 11

Boris x Alice angel

~Bendy's pov~
As Alice left to visit Henry I gave her a letter to give to Henry.
I felt so bad of what I had done to him I look down at my hands and saw ink was seeping out, I went to Henry's office and sat in a corner thinking of what I done, I couldn't help but cry I knew what was happening, I knew who was in front of me, but yet I had harmed him and it's my fault he's in the hospital. I stayed in the corner until darkness consumed me and if I knew any better I fell asleep.

~Time skip~

~Alice's pov~
I had just gotten back from visiting Henry and I saw that it was pretty dead here, I went to look for everyone but no one was there until I remembered that I didn't check Henry's office.
I went to check and found a very exhausted Bendy, I chuckled at his small sleeping figure and picked him up and took him to the break room where we had a couch.
After I made sure Bendy was comfortable I went to go find Boris.
After for awhile I found him in the music room playing his banjo, it was a nice melody until he noticed me standing where I was, I was flustered until he started to laugh at me, I pouted until he started to play again, I guess to calm me down which worked, I guess I gotta show I feel about him.   
I walked towards Boris and kissed on the cheek which caught him off guard until he pulled me towards him and kissed me on lips, I became a blushing mess until he said those words I wanted to hear oh so long
  "Will you be mine?"

A/N: ......... ok listen I'm really bad at fanfics and I'm surprised this one is well like, so I'm now wondering if you guys want a Creepypasta fanfic, also this story isn't done it will last for 9 more chapters and then it's done and I hope you all enjoy reading this and sorry this was short.