Part 9

Boris x Alice Angel
By Artemis

~Joey's pov~
After everything was clear up of what happened I went back to the studio to check on the others.
As I went inside I saw a chained up Sammy and three sleeping figures, at first I wanted to know but I was not putting up with Sammy's sh*t at the moment of what he did.
I'm pretty sure I can guess what happened and then lead to this cause I know Boris has a strong dislike towards the musician, so I went to the employee break room to make bacon soup for them when they wake up.

~Bendy's pov~
As I was sleeping peacefully I started smelling a familiar smell, so I got up to find it.
I followed the sent to the break room where I found Joey making Bacon Soup! But he only makes it when... he's either mad or sad so I slowly walked over to him not to scare him but I guess due to the floor boards being creaky he noticed my presence and look my way with a smile but with a hint of sadness in it. I was about why he was making bacon soup when I heard a thud coming from where everyone was so I told Joey I would look. As I went to check what happened all I say was two blushing idiots who were awake to me it was funny so I just casually told them to come to the employee break room to eat some bacon soup.

*A/N* sorry I took forever to post this it's mainly because I got lazy and didn't know what to add so..... Enjoy !