Part8

Boris x Alice Angel
By Artemis

~Alice's pov~
After the paramedics took Henry I noticed Joey went with him but Sammy was still here, I had this feeling to leave the room and get away from him, as I was about to leave Sammy grab my hand and then everything went black.

~Bendy's pov~
I started to run to where Alice is, with Boris behind me worried, as we got there we saw no one but I hear whistling I tried to hear where it was coming from until I realized it was down in the music room
I look at Boris and told him to follow me and be careful cause who knows what that twat Sammy is planning and I swear if he hurts Alice he's never gonna see the beautiful day light ever again

~Alice's pov~
I stared to wake up with a horrible pain in head I tried to feel my head but I saw I was tied up with rope and saw Sammy covered in ink wearing overalls and a bendy mask
I had no idea what was going on but I do hope Boris and Bendy find me soon I don't want to be here any longer than I have to

~Sammy's pov~
My plan was finally going as plan I had Joey and Henry gone without me having to kill them, I look at Alice and how she tried to get but sadly for her she failed she look at me with menacing eyes, I knew she was mad but I'm doing this for Bendy so he finally be what he was meant to be.
Then I hear a loud growl looking to where it came from I was tackled down by Boris, this was not the plan!

~Bendy's pov~
Just we were almost there Boris gained more speed and started to growl loudly and bust through the door and tackled Sammy, I went to Alice and untied her her tried to get up but I guess her legs fell asleep so I tried to pick her up not knowing Sammy got Boris off him and then everything went black.

~Boris' pov~
Sammy threw me off making me get hurt, I tried to get up to stop him just as I saw him knock Bendy out and the screams of Alice were something I didn't want to hear so I got up stumbling a little but it was enough to stand I look at Sammy with pure rage what I just witnessed it was Alice and Bendy tied up with their arms up I lunged at Sammy biting him on the arm causing him to scream in pain, I went toward him and knocked him out, this gave me time to help my friends.
I put bendy over my shoulder then I grab Alice holding her like a child and went upstairs to let them rest for what just happened.

~Timeskip to Boris bandaging an angel and a demon

~3rd person pov~
As Boris was done bandaging Alice and Bendy he went back to the music room and found Sammy, he tied him up and went to call Joey to get him and throw him in jail for what he had done to everyone.
As this was happening Alice started to wake up and found out she was all bandage up as well for Bendy, she look around to find Boris to find him asleep on a chair. She walked up to placing a blanket onto him and went back to sleep to get more rest.