Part3

Boris x Alice Angel
By Artemis

~3rd per pov~
Alice and Boris dragged bendy off, out of the studio to a certain place were a certain short haired girl was singing for her audience

~Bendy's pov~
Both Alice and Boris were dragging me to where Betty was performing and they knew I liked her but I knew she wouldn't want to be with someone who's a freaking demon!
But they told me it was a special show so I stoped struggling and just accepted it.

~time skip brought to you by bendy in a tutu~

~Alice's pov~
As we were watching Betty preform
I remember why we did this, because we knew Bendy loved Betty and we were able to get back stage tickets to meet her! I'm so excited to see her as well!

~Boris' pov~
I noticed Alice was thrilled to both see Betty and to mess with Bendy, I also got a kick out of it cause he always teases me about how I like Alice but can you blame me she's sweet and sassy at the same time and I noticed Betty has that quality as well but more in a cutesy way and I saw Bendy likes that kinda gal and I always try to get my revenge on him and I did and it's kinda hilarious.
~Time skip brought to you by Betty Boop~

~Betty's pov~
Tonight's show was fantastic and I saw my wonderful friend Alice with Boris and Bendy....... *sigh* it would be nice to talk to them oh well might as well get ready to leave. As I was about to change I hear a knock on my dressing room door, I open up to see three wonderful faces Alice, Boris, and Bendy!

~3rd person pov~
As the three enter Betty's room, they started to talk and catch up on what's new and how each other's lives have been doing.