Part4

Boris x Alice Angel
By Artemis

~Bendy's pov~
As we were about leave Betty pulled my arm to stay a little longer she look at me and pulled both of my shoulders to her into a kiss!

~Alice's pov~
As me Boris saw the beautiful moment between Betty and Bendy, Boris ask if I wanted to go to this late night restaurant that he heard Joey talk about so I accepted and went with him.

~Boris' pov~
I took Alice to this restaurant I heard from Joey, he said that this was a perfect place to bring someone you like to go and it would be perfect. And he was right it was perfect.

~3rd per pov~
As the two were eating Alice felt a pair of eyes on her as looked up to see who it was she saw it was Boris looking at her lovingly as Boris realized she saw him looking at her, he quickly looked away blushing madly sadly for him she saw him blushing, she giggled cutely at his adorableness.
As the two were chatting away on their night together, they realized it was late so they paid their bill and went to go home as they were heading on home Boris saw that Alice was looking very sleepy so he offered to carry her, she tried to tell him she can walk but he insisted and ended up carrying her bridal style. As he was carrying her, Alice was a blushing mess but to her luck Boris didn't notice so she was in the clear for that, their walk was the cut off when they made it back to the studio, when Boris walk in he saw that Alice was asleep so he laid her down on the couch, but as he was about to leave he felt a tug on his hand, he turned around to see Alice grab his hand and said "Don't go please." Boris tried to unclasp her hand but she wouldn't budge so he adjusted her on top of him so she can be comfortable and fell asleep.