Part 6

Boris x Alice Angel
By Artemis

~Bendy's pov~
As I was entering the studio from my "talk" with Betty I saw that Boris and Alice were cuddling each other, I was about to go sleep when I saw Sammy walking towards them and was about harm them, I grab his arm and yanked him into a room where no one can hear him I threw him across the room, I felt ink was flowing down my face, I was about to loose my self again.

~Henry's pov~
As Joey and I left the office I noticed a room had ink flowing from it, I stared shocked I was about open the the door when Joey ran towards the door and kicked it open to reveal a inky Bendy and a terrified Sammy, Joey yelled at Bendy to snap out of it but no avail he just look at us and was about hit Joey but I got in the way, I got hit and flew across the room and then everything went black

~Joey's pov~
I stared in shock as Henry flew across the room, his head started to bleed. I turned around to yell at Bendy but he just stared and I guess he realized what he did cause he just left leaving a trail of ink.

~3rd person pov~
Boris and Alice woke up to the commotion that was happening all they saw was a ink covered Bendy running away. Boris ran afterward Bendy while Alice went in to the room he ran out of.

~Alice's pov~
Me and Boris heard a loud noise that came out of the sound proof room we saw that it was open and out came Bendy?! He was covered in ink leaving a trail of ink. Boris went after him while I went to go see what happened in there and I saw a terrified Sammy, a unconscious Henry, and a pissed off Joey. I paid no mind to Sammy but to Henry who was unconscious and bleeding from the head, I look at Joey for an explanation but all he did was stay silent, so I took as a question that be ask later and go find bandages for Henry until we can take him to the hospital for real help.
I found the bandages and wrap Henry's head while Joey talk to Sammy, I've never seen him this angry before. *sigh* I just hope Boris found Bendy.