Part 10

Boris x Alice Angel

~Alice's pov~
I can't believe I was on top of Boris while we were sleeping, I mean I'm not complaining but still! *sigh* Boris and I followed Bendy to the employee room to see three bacon soups and a smiling Joey, I was surprised that he made us bacon soup. I smiled with sincerity and thank Joey for the food, as we were eating I noticed a certain demon and a person were missing from the table and it was just me and Boris, he look so adorable and I guess he noticed they were both gone and started to blush madly, I started giggling at his dorkyness, I wonder if he had feelings for me, I mean I had feelings for him but will he feel the same? I finished my soup and took it to the sink to clean it and I saw Boris had brought his bowl as well, I told him I can clean it he handed me the bowl and I cleaned both bowls, as I was done, I went upstairs and I see Joey getting ready to leave.
I ask him where he was going and he told me that he was making sure Henry was fine, I ask him if I could go with him, he hesitated but accepted and I went along to see Henry at the hospital.

~Time skip~

~Alice's Pov~

As we entered the hospital Joey went to lady at the front desk to see where Henry is staying at, we entered the room to see Henry reading a book and looked up from it to see us, he seem happy and ask if Bendy is ok, I guess he's more concerned for Bendy after what happened, Joey told him what happened prior and by look of his face he was furious and ask if Sammy got what he deserved.
Joey said he's behind bars and won't be out in the next 10 years, Henry thought it should've been more but after he calmed down he look to see me and smiled, he ask if I was alright, to his question I said yes and he had nothing to worry.

~Henry's pov~
After hearing what Sammy did I was furious but I had to calm down to know Sammy was gone, I saw Alice
Smiled at her and ask if she was alright to my question she answered yes but I wanted to know more if she and Boris were together yet but since Joey is here I hold my question for another day and until I got out.
Joey and Alice said their goodbyes and left for me I saw a note on my stand next to me which was a inky note that said "Hey Henry I hope you're alright, and feeling well I was really worried about you and I hope you get out soon
Sincerely Bendy" I chuckled at the note that Bendy wrote I guess Alice put it there with out me knowing but I'm glad she did.