Chapter 6- Confessions

~Daryl's POV~

"What are we going to do?" Glenn questioned turning to face Rick. 

"Well I'll tell ye what we're not gunna do and that's leave without 'er!" I said.

"You heard what he said, we go back, locked and fucking loaded." Rick announced.

With that we were off again and it didn't take us long to return. The leader of the group once again walked out into the yard.

"I see my guns but they're not all in the bag."

"Like I said before, they aren't your guns." Rick said and with that we all cocked our guns.

I could've sworn we would've started firing there and then but some old lady came out of no where and got in our way.

"Get your grandma inside!" The leader shouted at the man who took Beca.

The old lady came towards Rick.

"Please, don't take my grandson away from me, he's a good boy."

"We're not going to mam, he's helping us find our friend."

"The pretty girl?" She asked.

"Ye know where she is?" I asked the lady

"Come, I show you."

We followed the old lady through the place until she lead us to Beca who was standing next to an old man in a wheelchair.

"What the fuck's going on?" Rick asked her.

"Asthma attack." She told us.

"Can I talk to you." Rick said to the leader of this place.

As Rick walked over to the side with him, Glenn ran over to Beca and gave her a huge hug.

"I'm glad you're okay." He said.

~Beca's POV~

 After Glenn released me from his tight embrace I walked over to T-Dog and Daryl, T flashed me a quick smile and a wink while Daryl on the other hand just stared at me.

"Take a picture babe, it'll last longer" I said in an overly sarcastic tone which snapped Daryl out of his daydream. He grunted and we turned to Rick who was now taking some of the guns out of the bag along with some ammo and handed it to the guy who had held me here. 

When Rick returned we didn't hang around and left straight away, no one said anything for about five minutes when Daryl eventually spoke up. 

"Why'd ye give em the guns? We need all the guns we can get now days."

We all silently agreed with him but Rick didn't answer so no one pressed the matter any further. We walked to where we had left the truck and were greeted by a sight none of us were execting. It was gone. 

"Merle." Rick muttered under his breath.

~~~

We'd been running for nearly an hour straight so we decided to walk for a little while. Rick took the lead while T and Glenn were in the middle and Daryl and I lagged behind a little way. 

"I'm glad ye're okay." Daryl said to me with a slight grin on the corners of his face. 

"Well I juss told them the truth: that if they hurt me they're have a very pissed off twelve year old on their hands." Daryl chuckled as he realised I was refering to Carl.

"And an even more pissed off Redneck." Daryl said with a wink at the end. 

Then we heard it. The groans, gunshots and earpiercing cries.