Chapter 11- Bedroom Banter

It's now summer! this means I shall hopefully be updating almost daily with a few exceptions of me staying at friends house's :)

Sorry for lack of updates, after my exams finished I thought that would be it but then I have mocks and coursework so I was beyond busy! I'm so sorry!

Anyway, on with the chapter!

~Beca's POV~ 

As I made my way towards the house after making up with Shane, I once again found myself being pulled to the sided but this time by Glenn.

"Beca! I was planning on flirting a bit before I slept with her you know! Dude, not cool."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself since I saw the way you were drooling over her!" I joked.

"Yeah, yeah. Well I better go introduce myself properly seeing as I'll have to spend a lot of time with her now." And with that Glenn walked over to the campfire Maggie was helping the group set up. 

I was now finally alone and able to go and find Daryl to try and settle the dust preferably before we end up having to sleep in the same bed, no thanks to Rick. I jogged up to the farmhouse to see if he was still inside with Hershel, Beth and Jimmy, as I walked in Beth grinned and me as did Hershel but seeing as I didn't know Jimmy all that well he just nodded in my direction. I smiled at the three of them before making my way upstairs to my old bedroom.

When I was 15 Hershel made the spare room into my own room seeing as I was constantly over there so I wouldn't have to be at home with my father. As I walked into my old room I noticed that everything was exactly as I had left it except the fact mine and Daryl's bags were now on my bed and Daryl was sitting on my chair. He looked up from my copy of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and grunted, as I walked in I closed the door behind me. 

"I guess we should talk..." I said, at this point he put the book back on my bookcase. 

"You know what Beca, for once I'm gonna talk and you're gonna listen without interuptin' me."

"Okay, shoot."

"You're the most selfish human bein' I've ever met, ye know tha! Since I've been wit this group ya'll the only person I've ever opened up to, ye made me feel things I didn' think I'd ever be able to feel! Then wha' ye go and do, ya'll try and waltz out of my life like it's nothin'! Like none of this ever matter! Well ya'll ain't gettin' that option, ye gotta stay here juss like the rest of us!"

"Can I speak now?" I ask trying not to sound as pissed off as I am.

"Go nuts." He replies bluntly.

"Alright Dixon, now it's my turn, you're gonna shut up and let me talk until I'm done. I was given a choice, just like you, just like Andrea, just like Jaquci. I made my choice but you and Shane took that from me, I had every right to choose just like the rest of you and you think that just 'cuz you didn't like my choice you could change it! Newsflash Dixon, this is my life, you don't get to control it. BUT if it wasn't for you and Shane I wouldn't be here right now with my family, back home in the one place I wanted to be before all this shit started, so thankyou, but next time I make a choice, you let me stick to it, you don't get a say and you do not take my choice away from me. Daryl Dixon, you have so many hatable qualities but I see what you don't want the others to. You think I've made you feel ways you didn't think you ever could, well guess what? You have that same goddamn effect on me, so either carry on arguing with me and sleep in camp later or kiss me." 

And with that Daryl pushed me against the wall and crashed his lips into mine as his hands found my hips he lifted me up onto my set of drawers so we were now the same height. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled me closer, as his tongue traced along my bottom lip I could tell he wanted to deepen the kiss so I granted him access. After a couple of minutes he broke the kiss, both of us gasping for air, it was only then I realised his hand had found its way to my thigh and was stroking it in teasing manor. His hands found their way to the button on my shorts and just as he began to unbutton them there was a knock at my bedroom door. I rolled my eyes and did up the top button on my shorts, hopped off the drawers and walked to the door. I opened it and saw the beaming face of Carol.

"Hey sweetie, I just came to see if you two have any clothes you need washing, I was going to do so-" Carol stopped mid-sentence as she noticed my shirt was half way up my stomach and both Daryl and I looking very flustered.

"You know what, it can wait till moring..." Carol quickly walked off and as I closed the door I felt Daryl's arms snake around my waist.

"So, where were we?" He said turning me around and raising his eyebrows suggestively. 

That's all for this chapter, sorry it's so short but I couldn't fin any other way to end it without it becoming too smutty and I don't want it to get too smutty until they reach the prison- sorry!

Sooo...

~Beca and Daryl have now made up! Will Daryl finallyyyyyy ask Beca to be his?!

~Will Carol go back to the group and tell them what she's witnessed and if she does how do you think Shane will react?!

~Glenn and Maggie- shall I stick with their story line or go a different way?

~And who is the character I'm NOT going to kill that DOES die in the series!?

ALL WILL BE REVEALED!

Thankyou so much for sticking with this story!

Vote, comment and follow! <3