Chapter 10- Decision Time

I'm soo sorry for lack of updates I've been overworked and stressed with coursework! This chapter will be overly long to make up for it, just so you know now I will not include Carl being shot as I want my story to take a different path to the farm :)

Thankyou for sticking with you story, you're all amazing, I love you guys :P<3

~Beca's POV~ 

I woke up to find that Shane was no longer laying on my lap, I didn't know what time it was, all I knew was I could smell eggs which was making my hunger pains worse. I quickly took myself off into mine and Daryl's room to get changed out of my sweats and made my way down to breakfast.

As I walked in I was greeted by a smile from T and Carl and a groan from Glenn.

"Don't ever let me drink again!" Glenn moaned to us. I sat next to Glenn which is when his stupidity from last night hit him like a tonne of bricks.

"Beca, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I had had way too much to drink and I can't begin to expl-"

"Glenn, shut up! It's fine okay? You were drunk, I get it, don't worry about it." I said, planting a light kiss on his cheek before getting up to help T-Dog with breakfast. Just as I got up Daryl walked in.

"Bec, outside. Now." Daryl demanded. I walked outside readying myself for whatever argument was about to come.

"What the fuck was that last night!? I kiss ye, ye run off to Dale, ye come back, kiss me, we almos' have sex 'n' then ye spend the night fuckin' Shane?! Ye're a fuckin' whore, ye know tha'! Stay the fuck away from me." Daryl exploded, as he went to walk away I pulled him back.

"Seriously Daryl!! You think that fuckin' lowly of me, fuck you! As if I'd ever have sex with Shane, you know what we did last night? Do you? I sat in the rec room with him for hours while he cried himself to sleep on my shoulder! You know why I didn't come back?! 'cause I didn't want to leave him alone in case he did somethin' stupid! So you know what, if that makes me a fuckin' whore, guilty as changed!" With that I stormed back into the dinning room where all eyes were on the door, clearly the group heard our dispute.

Before anyone could ask me any questions Rick came in and saved me from the embarrassment.

"Are you hungover? Mum said you'f be hungover?" Carl asked Rick

as Rick sat down he said "Mum was right"

Lori chuckled before saying, "Mum has that annoying habit" 

As we all laughed at Lori's joke, Dale turned to Shane who had just walked in and questioned him about the scratches on his neck.

"I juss cut in on glass..." Shane trailed off.

"Don't look like no glass cut I've ever seen, and we broke up a lot of bar fights partner." Rick pointed out to Shane.

"It doesn't matter guys, he's okay, just drop it." I intervened as I saw Shane becoming more and more uncomfortable.  Jenner then walked in.

"Hey, Doc, I don't wanna ask you a bunch of questions first thing but-" Dale started but Jenner interrupted

"But you will anyway, follow me, all of you." Jenner instructed

~~~

As Jenner finished the play back and explanation of what happened to TS-19 Dale asked one final question.

"What happens when that clock hits zero?" He queried.

"The basement runs out of fuel." Jenner answered this question with quite a lot of hesitation in his voice.