⦂ one ⦂

[a/n] -this is SIMILAR to my other, older fanfic called daddy. only similar. not the same. so, if you've read daddy, and you're reading this, and you see some similarities, please don't point them out as i already know. other than that, enjoy. :) feedback is allowed. :)

-

alysha's pov

"this is your own fault, aly." my mum says as she drives me to my new school. i've been kicked out of my old school because of my behavior. apparently throwing chairs at teachers, throwing scissors at students, beating people up, and nearly throwing someone out a window is "unacceptable". who knew, right? so, because of all that, i'm being forced to go to a new school. not just any school though. a fucking boarding school. you know, one of those school you have to basically live at. how fun.

"but it isn't though." i comment. "you nearly killed someone!" my mum yells. "they deserved it!" i yell back. "no they didn't. no one deserves to die, aly." my mum sighs. "oh, so fucking hitler didn't deserve to die?! good one mate." i scoff. "don't get smart with me, young lady." my mum growls. "oh, sorry, karen." i smirk.

my mum is easy to piss off. it's funny.

"young lady, you behave right now!" she yells. i laugh, "is that meant to scare me?" "alysha louise davis, you behave right now!" my mum yells. i roll my eyes, "whatever."

. . .

after all that yelling, we've finally made it to my new school. i sigh as i get out the car, along with my mum.

my mum opens the boot of the car and grabs my bags for me. "lets head in then." my mum says. i sigh, "kay."

. . .

we walk inside and walk towards the front desk where a youngish looking guy is sat. "excuse me," my mum says sweetly. "oh sorry. how can i help you?" the man smiles at us. "my daughter, aly, is starting here today." my mum says as she points to me. "ah, okay. wait one second please." the man says before disappearing into the back.

i sigh as i sit down on one of the nearby chairs. my mum sits down next to me. "be nice, and respect everyone, aly." my mum mutters. i roll my eyes, "sure. whatever."

a couple of seconds later, the guy comes back out, accompanied by another man. the man before from behind the desk signals for us to come over. i sigh as i stand up and walk towards him, followed by my mum. "alysha, right?" the guy from behind the desk asks. "yeah." i nod. "right. well hello, my name is mr. barn, and this is the deputy head, mr. bradley." the man, now known as mr. barn says as he points to the other man, now known as mr. bradley. "hi." i simply say in a monotone voice. "come with me please." mr. bradley says. i nod as i follow mr. bradley along with my mum. mr. barn goes back to his desk.

"i've heard a lot about you, alysha." mr. bradley says as we walk into an office - presumably his. "that's nice." i say as i sit down on one of the chairs in front of the large desk in the centre of the room. my mum sits down on the other chair.

"you've been sent here for your behavior, correct?" mr. bradley asks. "you could say that." i say with a shrug. "well, just to let you know, we don't tolerate bad behavior here," mr. bradley says. "well, good for you." i say, nodding. "nor do we accept smart-ass comments like that." mr. bradley says, leaning in close to my face. "okay." i say.

mr. bradley stands back up before turning to face my mum. "i need you to sign a few things." he says. my mum nods, "okay."

. . .

my mum finishes signing some papers, basically saying that my life is in the schools hands.

"well alysha... welcome to heavenly host boarding school." mr. bradley smiles at me. "thanks." i say.