⦂ forty-five ⦂

alysha's pov

as i'm walking down the hallway towards mr. lewis' office, i overhear a conversation between two familiar sounding voices. so, being the curious person i am, i decide to investigate like some girl trying to find out who her man's been talking too like some fbi agent.

i walk to the end of the hallway and peer around the corner to see simon with hannah.

and so, being the nosy bitch i am, i decide to watch and listen to them because, you know, i can.

. . .

hannah's pov

"so, mr. minter, got any plans for tonight?" i ask innocently with a smile. he obviously doesn't, he never does which is good because that mean we can spend some time together, because, you know, we're a couple and stuff... "actually, i do." simon says with a smile. my smile fades. "doing what?" i ask. "detention duty, and then marking some work." he simply says. i sigh, "can't you just skip all that and stay with me?" i ask. "no, sorry." simon lightly chuckles.

"can we hang out after?" i ask.

i love spending time with him; obviously, as he's literally my future husband and that. but, yeah... i just love him. he's amazing.

"more than likely not, hannah." simon sighs. "w-why not?" i ask with a stutter. "because it'll be late." he says. i pout, "please," i beg. "hannah, no." simon shakes his head.

this is why i get called spoilt. i refuse to take no as an answer.

"come on sir..." i whine. "no." he says sternly. "i'll make it worth your while," i say as seductively as possible as i stop and stand right in front of him. "nope." he shakes his head before pushing past me.

"urgh, rude!" i yell.

. . .

alysha's pov

"hannah, just accept the fact that he won't touch your aids victim looking ass." i say as i come around the corner. "excuse me?!" hannah yells. i laugh, "you heard me."

"girls. don't argue." simon says. i roll my eyes, "i was just making an observation." "urgh, rude!" hannah yells. "no, no, no. you see, i wasn't being rude, i was being truthful. although, that is offensive to aids victims, comparing you to them." i say. "aly, stop." simon warns me. i sigh, "k."

"well, at least i don't have chlamydia," hannah snaps. "you're right. you have aids instead." i nod. "no i don't!" hannah yells. i laugh, "you're right, it's not aids yet. only hiv." 

"s-sir, make her stop." she stutters. i laugh, "yeah sir, stop me." "i-i'm staying out of this," simon says, putting his hands up. "you can't do that!" hannah screams. "he just did, fuck-tard." i say. "fuck-tard?" simon questions. "it's short for fucking retard." i say with a innocent smile. "oh," simon nods.

"i-i'm going to find mr. bradley. that'll make you shut up." hannah mutters before storming off. i laugh, "k, darling."