⦂ forty ⦂

WARNING: LE SMUT HAS ARRIVED! READ WITH HOLY WATER! SKIP IF YOU WANT TO!

mini time skip: simon's pov

i watch as alysha happily sits on my lap; her arms wrap themselves around my shoulder/neck area loosely as my arms immediately wrap themselves around her body.

"remember simon, no one will know about this." alysha whispers before pressing her lips against mine for a split second. "oh, don't worry, i know." i mutter before pressing my lips against hers, roughly but passionately.

her hands make their way to my head, where her fingers comb themselves through my already messy hair. my hands glide up and down her figure as the kiss intensifies. i feel her hands beginning to make their way down to my front, gripping onto my shirt, signalling me to take it off. i comply. i break the kiss for a second to throw my shirt off, and onto the floor nearby.

i watch as alysha pants as she examines my body. i waste no time. i grab her top and rip it off of her before throwing it onto the ground somewhere. "easy, tiger." alysha smirks at me. i smirk back, but don't say a word.

i lay her down on her bed, making it so i'm hovering over her. i glide one of my hand up and down her body, making her smile and bite her lip.

i watch as she grabs my dog-tags, pulling me down to her, before slamming her lips against mine. i comply. we roughly kiss each other, and let our hands explore each other's bodies.

i feel her hands make their way down to my jogging bottoms; tugging at the hem, signalling me to take them off. i comply and quickly throw them off, and onto the floor, leaving me in nothing but my boxers.

i begin to kiss down her body as i pull down her shorts and underwear at the same time. once off, i throw her shorts and underwear onto the floor somewhere behind me before making my way back up her now almost nude body, making sure to leave a mark on every inch of it, showing everyone that she's been claimed, by me.

"don't you dare tease me, baby," alysha pants out. i chuckle lightly, "or what?" i ask. "fuck, just don't. i need you." she begs. i smirk as i lean in and begin leaving a mark all over her neck and chest area, making her moan softly.

"simon, please, i need to." she begs as she grabs my hand and starts to lower it, down to her throbbing entrance. i comply, and let her glide my hand up and down her entrance, making herself moan in pure pleasure.

"simon, please." she moans. i smirk, "does that feel good, babygirl?" "yes, daddy." she nods.

bingo. that's what i was after.

without warning, i begin to stick my fingers inside of her, making her moan loudly in pleasure. 

"holy fuck. yes." she moans as she grips onto her bed sheets. i watch with a smirk plastered on my face as she moans and squirms in pleasure under my touch; under my control.

knowing that i'm the only person that can make her feel this way excites me immensely.

"fuck, faster." alysha moans as she looks deeply into my eyes. i nod with a smirk before quickening my pace. "oh yeah. just like that. just like that." she moans as she bits her lip hard.

i lick my lips before going back to attacking her neck and chest, leaving more marks, and making more marks bigger and darker in colour.

i begin to kiss down her body again, leaving a long trail of marks down her soft skinned body. i stop once i get to her inner thighs.

i begin leaving soft kisses on her inner thighs whilst continuing to finger her, making her moan louder, and louder; making me smirk in pleasure.

"daddy, i'm gonna... i'm gonna cum." she moans out. i leave one last kiss on her inner thighs before making my way back up to her neck. "cum for me, babygirl. cum for daddy." i whisper into her ear as i go even quicker.

"oh fuck!" she moans as she cums all over my fingers. i smirk as i pull them slowly out of her. i watch as she pants and finally releases her grip on her bed sheets.

alysha grabs my hand and begins licking my fingers clean. "good girl, princess." i mutter as i watch her suck on my fingers. "only for you, daddy." she smiles innocently up at me.