⦂ twenty-eight ⦂

[a/n] -coming soon. freckled flowers - a new miniminter fanfic. check it out. (it's my own fanfic i'm writing in case you're confused) :)

-

time skip: alysha's pov

"i've got the flowers, and chocolates. time to begin my devious plan." i mutter to myself as i walk into my dorm room.

i make sure to close the door behind me, and lock it. i don't want anyone to ruin this for me, especially as she deserves this for being just a general hoe. 

i walk over to my desk and set everything out, ready to have some fun with.

whilst i was in the shops, i saw some different things i could use to... "add some flavor to the chocolates", aka, i'm gonna make her ill by adding some shit that no one should really eat, like a fuck tone of pills.

it was either pills for bleach. i thought i'd be a little nicer and go for pills.

i carefully open up the box of chocolates and carefully make a little hole in some of the chocolates. not all of them, just a few. i then crush up the pills and carefully pour them into the holes. i put a maximum of two crushed up pills into each chocolate with a hole in. i then cover the hole with the wrapper the chocolates came in.

i won't tamper with the flowers as i don't wanna kill her just yet. i only tampered with the chocolates because who the fuck likes and eats dark chocolate?! like ew, no.

i also brought a card. an "apology card". so, i happily write in it, saying that i'm "so sorry for everything i've done" and that "i hope we can be at least civil (friendly) to one another". but, at the bottom in very small letters, i wrote "p.s. don't eat too many chocolates. you might get a nasty surprise".

"god, i'm evil." i laugh quietly to myself as i clear everything away. i put the flowers and chocolates in a nice bag for hannah the hoe, and put the remaining pills in the bin, along with a few bottles of water, and some food wrappers to cover them, so no one knows what i've been doing.

i look at the time to see that i've still got half an hour until i have to go to lesson.

"well, nap time i guess." i shrug to myself before happily flopping onto my bed, closing my eyes, and drifting of to sleep.