⦂ thirty-one ⦂

a few days later: alysha's pov

so a few days have gone by, and i still haven't given hannah the hoe her little 'gifts'. why? well, my body decided to malfunction, sending me to the nurse where she told me to stay in bed for a few days, rest, and drink plenty of water. basically, i was really dehydrated due to the amount of sweat that came out of me after that shitty workout simon forced me to do.

thanks simon, you prick.

but now, i am better and i can attend lessons again, and what do you know, i have p.e. first and lucky for me, hannah the hoe will be there so now i can finally give her, her gifts. and by gifts i mean some poisoned chocolates and some lovely flowers.

ah, i'm such a good person.

. . .

i walk into the gym, with my gifts and place them down where i know hannah usually sits with her brain-dead followers that she calls her 'friends'. i then walk off and happily sit on the other side of the room, far away from where everyone else sits because fuck socializing.

oh, i'm gonna die alone aren't i? meh. all well.

i watch as simon walks into the gym alone, holding a pile of papers which i'm gonna guess are the sheets we did for homework when i literally first started.

"you're very early, aly." simon states as he notices me. "and you're complaining because...?" i ask. "i'm not. i'm just simply making an observation." simon smiles at me. "so, you've also noticed, or observed that i've brought in hannah the hoe's gifts and left them where she usually sits." i say, raising an eyebrow. "oh, so you have." simon says as he glances at hannah's seat.

i chuckle as i stand up, "you do realize i just called hannah a hoe, right?" i ask. "yeah, i know." simon nods. "and you're not gonna scold me, because?" i ask. 

usually he'd tell me off. so, why isn't he?

"aly, i'm too tired hun." simon sighs. "hun? you called me hun." i point out. "sorry." he apologizes. "would be wise to say sorry, especially as hannah is coming now." i chuckle. "great. there goes the piece and quiet then..." simon mutters. i laugh, "shame."

"hey mr. minter hun!" hannah beams into the room with a massive grin. "yes, hello hannah." simon nods. "did you miss me?" she asks. "yes." simon says. i scoff.

he's a bad liar. i hope he knows that.

"oh, and hello... bitch." hannah says as she glares at me. "hi." i wave with a smile. "hannah, behave please." simon sighs.

he looks tired. in fact, he looks ill. i hope he's okay.

"sir, are you okay?" i ask as i walk towards him. "i'm fine aly. thank you." he nods. "you sure? i mean, you look both ill and tired." i point out. "i'm a little tired, but i'll manage." he smiles at me. "sir, why don't you sit down. you look like you're gonna fall asleep on the spot." i say as i grab the piles of sheets from him. "y-yeah, okay." simon nods before walking over, and sitting on one of the benches.

i set the piles of sheets - which i have confirmed as our homework - next to him on one side, before sitting next to him on the other side.

i glance over at hannah to see she's too busy opening my 'gifts' for her, and chatting to her friends.

i thought this was her precious mr. minter. apparently not. not today anyway.

"do you want a drink, sir?" i ask him as i turn my attention back onto him. "no thanks." he shakes his head as he leans back, resting his back against the wall behind him. "you sure?" i ask. i always ask to make sure in case they change their minds. "i'm sure. thanks, aly." simon smiles at me. "you're welcome." i smile back at him.