⦂ forty-two ⦂

morning: simon's pov

"hey, mr. minter honey," the familiar irritating voice of hannah catches my attention, stopping me from walking to alysha's room. "hi, hannah." i sigh as i turn to face her. "how are you?" she asks with a smile. i nod, "good. you?" "i'm good thank you." she smiles.

"where are you off to, hun?" hannah asks. "to see alysha," i smile. "oh, so someone told you then. that's good." hannah nods. "told me what?" i ask, confused. "people heard her... you know... doing rude things with someone last night, which is against the rules." hannah explains.

my breath hitches in shock. people heard us. that's not good.

"oh," i hum, "i will have a word with her then. thanks for telling me hannah." i smile. "anytime, dear." hannah hums before walking off.

i release my breath before practically running to alysha's room.

. . .

alysha's pov

"aly!" simon yells as he rushes into my room startles me. "what?" i ask as i watch him close the door behind him. "we need to talk," he says. "about what?" i ask, confused.

he sighs as he walks over, and sits next to me on my bed.

"last night, people heard us," simon quietly says. "fuck, really?" i ask. "mhm," he nods. "is that a bad thing?" i ask. "well, luckily, no one knows that it was us two, but they know it was definitely you with someone, which is against the rules." simon explains. "sex, or masturbation is against the rules?" i ask.

seems like a dumb rule.

"yes," simon nods.

"well, it looks like we'll have to be quieter then, doesn't it." i smirk as i happily sit on his lap. "indeed." he mutters before kissing my neck gently. i bite my lip as i lean closer to him, as he continues to kiss my neck.

"go lock the door, princess. i don't want anyone to ruin our... fun." simon mutters. i nod, "of course, daddy."

. . .

time skip: nobody's pov

"god, i love you, simon." alysha mumbles quietly as she lies on top of him. "i love you too, babygirl." he mutters back as he wraps his arms around her waist.

this time, everyone in the dorm room block is in lesson, so no one heard them.

"was i quiet enough for you, daddy?" alysha asks innocently. "well, i mean, you did have your mouth full babygirl." simon pants. "well, it's rude to talk with your mouth full, isn't it." alysha says. "indeed, princess." simon hums before kissing alysha's bare shoulder.

"shame we can't go for a round two," alysha hums as she draws small circles on simon's bare chest with her index finger. "we could, but we'd end up missing lesson," simon points out. "true. but i know you don't wanna do that." alysha sighs. "are you saying that you think i'd pick teaching a bunch of loud teens over having amazing sex?" simon asks. "well, you would, wouldn't you?" alysha asks.

simon doesn't say a word, instead he slams his lips against alysha's, making her moan in shock. "think again, princess," simon mutters as he breaks the kiss, "now, this time princess, i'm not gonna stop until your legs are quivering. got it?" "yes, daddy." alysha nods.