⦂ forty-four ⦂

time skip: alysha's pov

i sit in my chair and sigh as i stare blankly at my task sheet. i've gone from having the best thing ever - that being sex - with the most amazing person i know - that being simon - to now having to fill in a shitty task sheet in this shitty lesson known as history with non other that mr. bradley. fucking great.

i let out another sigh as i look out the window, and down at the filed. i watch as students are forced to jog around in the freezing cold whilst mr. brown and simon watch them; occasionally yelling at them to hurry up, or to continue jogging. 

i lean my head into my hand as i continue to watch everyone outside, rather than doing the work the deputy head, mr. bradley, has told us to do by the end of the lesson.

"alysha," the familiar voice of mr. bradley catches my attention. "hmm?" i hum in response as i face him properly. "get back to work, please." he order. i sigh, "do i have to?" i ask. "yes," he nods, "now, get back to work." he orders. i groan, "i don't want to." "do i say, alysha." mr. bradley says. i roll my eyes at him, "you're not my dad, you know."

i watch as he stands up, enraged. he's obviously not used to students 'taking back' or 'being a smart ass' to him, huh.

"my office, now." he orders as he points to the door. "nah. i'm gonna see mr. lewis." i say as i grab my things. "no, my office, now!" he yells. "fuck off. i'm gonna see mr. lewis whether you like it or not." i snap at him before storming off.

. . .

harry's pov

as i'm walking up to talk to josh, i see alysha heading my way, looking pretty annoyed. "mr. lewis! am i allowed to kill mr. bradley?" she asks as she walks over to me. "what's happened?" i ask with a sigh. "he's being a cunt to me for no reason." she says.

"right, go to my office. i'll go and talk to him." i say softly. she nods, "thanks sir." "you're welcome, dear." i smile at her before heading up to see josh.