Introductions

Ok, guys here we go. Tell me if it is complete utter shit or not . Let's go into the story.

     Edd Goldheart was walking to his father's church , Goldheart Christian Ministries , from school. The wind swirled around causing, leaves to dance about Edd's feet. Edd is currently, 15 but, his birthday is in the next couple of months. He is 5'5 , short for a person his age , especially male. He has brown, hazel eyes that twinkles , they look warm, and welcoming. He has dark , brown , curly hair, that shimmers in the sunlight and sway in the wind, just like the cattails he is now passing, by a nearby pond. His skin is a bit tanned and always glows , when he smiles. He has narrow, shoulders just like his mother and is on the skinny side but, when it comes to his bottom half that's whole different story. Edd just so , happens to be T H I C C.  He has big thighs , that are now covered with pale, skin tight jeans, and a big, curvy , A+ butt, that moves everytime he takes a step. Honestly, its distracting.

        He also sports a choker , with a cross dangling from it. His mother and father believes he wears it , to praise God but, it makes him feel happy. He hasn't exactly, told them that he was gay. It would break the mistress' heart and his Dad would probably kill him, crucify him and throw him in the same pond he had passed. How would it look if the preacher's son was a cock sucking, faggot? Edd often times worried about his parents reaction so, he would try his best to look straight and act like one, even though he is physically and mentally curvy.

     Edd sighed as he could see the church in the distance. His best friend , Tom Ridges, and his boyfriend, Tord Larrins , were trailing behind him cutting up. They were giving eachother cute compliments, wrapping their arms around eachother, "Forcing their tongues down eachother's throats" and would often whisper dirty things in the other's ear but, Edd could still hear tham and he cringed. Apparently, Tord found ,fucking one of Tom's eye sockets, hot. GROSS. 

But, Edd had to admit he was kinda, jealous of Tom. Even though Tom thought he was an eyeless unloveable freak in Elementary , he got the good life. He had a sexy- ass boyfriend , was able to see him anytime he wanted, his parents allowed him to drink booze , he was allowed to have piercings , HECK, the fact that Tom got wear booty shorts in public pissed Edd off. He just thought it was unfair. 

                   "If you two are finished swapping spit, I would like to hug my best friend , bye", Edd stated with a whole lot off sass. Tom pulled away from his boyfriend , who was devouring him a few seconds ago. He hugged Edd and  secretly gave his butt, a tiny playful squeeze , which caused Edd to blush. "Geez, Tom we are in front of church. " , Edd huffed and crossed his arms. He glared at Tom, who was just chuckling. "You are too cute", Tom fawned , while pinching Edd's cheeks.

        Tord rolled his eyes. He was always getting jealous at Tom's playful but, flirtatious gestures to Edd. But, it got worse when Tom told him, that he was Edd's first kiss. "C'mon Tom", Tord tugged lightly at Tom's arms. "We gotta leave , if you want to come back." Edd was forced to stay in the church tonight, because it was Halloween.  His mother and father dislike , the holiday and would be patrolling the neighborhood , teaching all the poor citizens about ghost and demons and just piss on their fun. Since Tom is a Jehovah's Witness and Tord would do anything to spend time with Tom , they were coming back to keep Edd company. 

        Edd waved goodbye to his friend, as Tord picked him upp bridal style and started to walk down the street. Edd found himself staring at the two and Tord noticed. He smirked and proceeded to savagely kiss Tom, who was just enjoying the sudden attention. Edd didn't mind though. He only saw Tom in a platonic way. He just kissed Edd because, he was whining about never kissing anyone in his life. It was just an act of pity. Edd turned around and pushed open the gates to the church.