Kidnapped

Yeah, another update. I hope you guys are enjoying this story .

  Edd's POV- 

      I was becoming anxious, like something was about to happen. I was now pacing back and forth  in the church's hall. Sweat was dripping from my forehead and my hands were shaking. I took another swing of my cola and stopped right in front of Mary. She was staring down at me. I know this may sound stupid but, it felt as if she was watching, judging,peering through my worthless soul. I started to fiddle with the arm bands of my green sweater. I know this all souns stupid, but I felt low to her. Like I have to tell her my deepest, darkest secrets and sins. "Um..",  I started. I lowered my cranium to the ground and scratched the back of my neck. I can't believe , I was getting worked up by an inanimate object especially, Glass. Something that can shatter at the slightest knick or tap. "I am sorry, I don't belong in hour presence ", I sighed. I got on my knees and put my hands into a praying position and started asking for forgiveness.  

 I listed every dirty deed, thought or anything I have ever done, as tears collided with the red carpet below me.

 Matt's POV- 

  I was now, sitting on the ledge of the church, right next to the virgin Mary. I had cautiously made my way here to avoid the teenagers. I could still hear their dirtbikes and footsteps circling around in the dark forest. I smirked at my cleverness but, that faded when I saw Mary glaring at me. "Ahem", I cleared my throat . I started to twiddle my thumbs before , speaking. "I-I know we haven't spoken in a really, long while..." My mouth started to become dry with every word I spoke. "I came to say I am sorry, for my actions that I have done and might later, commit", I glared back at the forest with that last forest. "I know that I may be a sick, twisted , perverted , sadistic, evil and whatever else , you guys call me in heaven but, I am the complete opposite of that inside ... I am not a monster.", I stared at the ground. 

     Suddenly, I heard someone softly sobbing. I perked my head up at the window, "Mary?", I asked in confusion. The window stood still. I pressed my head on the cold, glass to get a look inside. Inside was white and had a blood , red carpet covering the ground, along with hundreds of benches , the same shade. I saw the usual , an alter , a huge ass cross which , I hissed at and a chubby ball of green crying, nothing speci-. "Wait, who is that ?", I thought out loud. 

 The figure removed his hands from his face revealing his red eyes and snotty nose . He looked exactly, like the boy I brutally murdered earlier, except cuter and a more seductive figure. He wasn't a hispanic though, he was white. "What a tasty, snack", my vampire side purred , licking it's lips. I snapped out of it and mentally scolded myself. I started to listen in to what the pretty boy was saying. "And I'm s-sorry *hic* f- for being this way. I ust wanna go to heaven w-where *sniff* the angels * hic * roam. But , I understand if you want to send me to HELL , where everybody says people like me go. *sniff* Sinful, Dirty, Homosexuals.!" . His cries started to pull at my no longer pumping, heart. I sat there listening until an idea out of no where. What if I redeem myself by showing this pathetic creature some love. He looks exactly like the boy I lashed out on ..... maybe,  this is God giving me a chance for redemption ! I smiled at the idea. I would treat him good and care for him . But, suddenly "it" hit me . How was I gonna make him leave ? 

       Back to Edd's POV- 

     I had calmed down from the little ' Eddisode ' and was now sitting on one of the benches curled up in one of the blankets. I still felt as if Mary was watching so, I tried to be as quiet as possible. I looked down to the red and blue blankets I picked out for Tom and Tord and pushed them the farthest away from me as possible. I didn't want to think about them and start crying again. I just tried to doze off...