Early Mourning

I'm sorry , I haven't updated in like FOREVER but , here it is. THE FINAL CHAPTER of this cruddy book because, I want to move on to my other sinful  books for my other gay babies before, I get old enough to cringe at my work. Don't worry guys, I'll do another eddsworld book about some of my favourite ships. But , without further a do -

Edd's POV-

     I slowly open my eyes to the usual darkness. I feel the coldness of the usual wanna-be-Edward on my bare chest , snoring softly like he is the most precious angel that could ever roam the earth. NOPE. After last night, he proved me wrong. It makes me wonder, how can a person who preforms so well in bed, look so innocent while asleep ? I pet the silent ginger on his head and pull him close. I can't see him to well but , I've seen him enough to give him a quick peck on the lips. I cup his face and do just, so.I can feel him smile into the kiss and I pull away from the sweet bliss of my lover's lips. Is he awake? I hear an almost hoggish like snore and that answered my question , immediately . I roll my eyes and drop his head on the pillow. Of course, he isn't awake. Matt's a vampire so, he has trouble waking up in the early mornings. He tries to wake up as early as possible because, I'm special . So, he says. I push Matt's heavy body off of mine and sit up but, almost instantly I slam back down. I wince because, of the new found pain in my lower back area. It hurts. Tears start to swell in my eyes but, I quickly suck it up. I bite my lip and slowly sit up as I hold my back like I'm all of a sudden crippled. I slowly make my way off of the high bed and hobble out the room. I make a pit stop to lean against the wall before, going to a restroom. I needed a bath and a chance to take a whiz. 

      I lean against the wall and whistle for one of the bats to get in there. After a few whistles and clicks later, a fluffy , black bat swooped in and landed near the area where I was standing. "Good Morning ,Morticia (get it , Morticia Addams from the Addams family).", I greeted the fluffy creature. She makes a few whistles of her own and then silences for my response. "Yes, I need you to draw a hot bath for me. And make it hot, please.", I request with a pleading tone of voice. The bat nods her head and flies off to heat the water. I sigh and limp my way across the room and balance myself on the side of the circular tub. The room is silent , just slight creaks from the old house. 

    Matt  is my lover but, it has me thinking. Will I ever see my family and friends again? I haven't graduated high school ,yet. How will I get the education? If Matt doesn't age , will he love me when I get older than him or will he lose feeling?  All these thoughts swirled around my head for a bit, all them adding worry . The future surely is scary . You can't tell if there is going to be a happy ending or if it's going to be an unexpected twist that is to dark to fathom. I start to bite my nails from the vision of Matt dying in the early future. Him getting shot, or him getting impaled with a wooden stake or since we are being creative, him crucified to the Lord's cross himself. I quickly dart over to the sink and throw up. Matt being mangled in front of my eyes is just something I can't bare to see. I wash out the sink and my mouth and just sit in silence letting the awful thoughts stir and bring tears to my eyes. 

     I feel something staring at me and look around the beautiful bathroom. I wipe my blurry orbs as I scan the room. "Oh, it's just you guys.", I sniffed in relief, if that's a thing. A herd of Bats flapping with buckets of hot water in their claws stared at me from the frame of the door. They looked glum to see me in such a mood. "It's okay , guys. You can come in.", I addressed. They flew in and circled the room before, dumping the water in the tub and leaving the buckets at the side of the circular bath. They swoop towards me and land on the sink or nearby. 26 red , beady orbs stared at me with puppy eyes. I sigh and wrap my hands around myself. "Guys , I'm fine.", I reassure them so, they can leave. I give them an obviously fake crooked smile . They shake their heads in disapproval and also, unison. They start to squeak, hiss and fuss and just cause a ruckus. "Guys, Guys ! Calm down. You might wake up, Matt .", I try to shush them. They continue to throw a fit . I don't want Matt to wake up right now , really. "If I tell you guys the problem, will you all keep quiet ?" I tried to wager. They die down a bit and nod their heads 'yes'. "Ok, fine." I roll my eyes.  "But, No telling Matt.", I warned. I can't believe I'm telling my problems to a bunch of Bats.