You're Mine

Yay , no sleep for the insomniac freak. So, let's get down to business shall we.

      Edd's POV- 

                 After breakfast , I suggested that I have a bath. Matt agreed and started to heat up the stove again. I was trying to figure out , how or if he has running water. Even though I have never seen the outside of the house , I can tell it's old from the stone walls and the vintage oven. "Matt , how old is this house?", I asked. "Oh, I don't know. I can guess it was made in the 1800's  like me bu-", I quickly cut him off. " Wait, how old are you ?", I blurted out. " I lost count a while ago but , I do remember the day I was bitten.", he answered , while stroking his strong chin . "When was that ?", I was asked in a concerning tone. " That's easy. November 5, 1821. ", he answered cheerily. "Why do you remember that date and not your birthday.", I asked trying to wrap my head around things. " Well.... It's the day I lost my sister.", he said quietly. "Oh, I am sorry.", I quickly forced out. I hate seeing people upset. He really is sad.... almost 4,000 years of grieving . 

              " What was she like?",  I asked quietly. "She was nice, funny , caring  and the most beautiful four year old , you can meet. She always was concerned about me and would follow me where ever I went. It was quite adorable actually. ", Matt sighed. I got up from my chair and hugged Matt from behind.  I was like a mouse , trying to hug an elephant. I only reached  Matt's Mid - back. I kissed his back and whispered to him . He was shaking violently and tears were draining down his face. "T-thank you.... There's a picture of her in the parlor .", He stated shakily. I nodded and looked at him a brief moment before, heading to the parlor.

                            The room had a few tall candles burning , so the room was quite visible. Once again, the room had a theme of purple and gold just like all the others. The floor was marble and was cold to the touch. The walls were decorated with torch's, exotic animal heads and portraits of many people , it even had a copy of the Mona Lisa. All around the room were deep purple sofas , love seats and chairs with the same colour cushions that were laced with gold. Beneath them sat fur skin rugs, some of bears, tigers, lions etc. This room may sound exciting but , due to the lack of light and the amount of cobwebs and dust bunnies covering the scene with a forest , it just looked shabby.

                   Near the back of the room stood a huge portrait of a beautiful, little girl. She was sitting on a chair that were covered in red and white ruffles, bows and fabric . In her left hand she clutched a toy rabbit, that had button for eyes and a very fluffy tail. I smiled at that. The girl was dressed in a pretty, lilac dress, with bows of green trailing all over it. Green bows sat in her pigtails that looked professionly curled to perfection. She looked just like Matt but , her skin was alive and she had longer lashes and more freckles. She looked absolutely adorable. The picture sat in a large gold frame. On top of it read , "Matilda Elizabeth Ida Grace Mary Emma Harvey" "R.I.P.". My heart broke at that. 

                      I removed myself from the run and ran into the kitchen. I gave Matt a tight squeeze and buried myself in his chest. "It's okay , Edd.", he sighed , stoking my hair. He pecked my forehead and gently pushed me away. "After, the bats fetch the water , we'll give you a nice relaxing bath.

 " O- okay... WAIT ! Bats....", I exclaimed . Matt just chorkled. 

  Tom's POV - 

          Tord and I had stayed in the church that night. I was to afraid to walk outside in the dark and Tord said that he would protect me for the night. Gawd, I love him. His head was in my lap and I was stroking and petting his head for comfort. He was out like a light, his hands were wrapped around my waist and his nose was buried in my stomach. I, on the other hand, didn't get no sleep . I was up all night, worrying about Edd. I could feel the bags under my eyes. I know I look like complete shit. Tears pricked at the corner of my voids as more thoughts of Edd came into my head. I started to sob quietly , letting tears escape and drop on Tord's head,