Choked by my sins.

I know we've been stuck on Matt's POV for from like forever but, don't worry he's gonna meet his new toy , real soon. 

Matt's Pov -

    I turned around to see the same punk, Jeremy. "That's the same freaky dude. I told you guys about!", he said pointing at me, as he looked back at a group of males. They glared daggers at me as if some type of a challenge. I turned my whole body towards them. "So, pretty boy", an hispanic  teen spoke up. "Is it true, that you made my friend look like some, type of PUNK, in front of everyone." Being the show off I am , I smirked. "Yes.... Yes I did", I inched closer to the boy. I was a bit taller than him and my tall dark shadow covered his entire body. "What are you gonna do about it ?", I poked him in the chest . He scoffed and pulled a wooden bat out of no where . He swung at my chest and allowed   I him to hit me. 

         The bat broke on my body with a disturbing 'CRACK'! I was totally unfased by this and started to laugh , like an insane person. "Wow, buddy!", I snorted and wiped away a fake tear for comical effect. I placed an arm around the teens shoulder as if he was a chum of mine; sweat was now pouring down his face as he stared at me. "Good try", I said in a dark tone of voice, before, both of my eyeballs turned a bright, harsh red. I hoisted myself up in the air along with the teen , who was suffocating from my arm arm around his neck and burst through the dilapidated ceiling and flew up into the air. Teens rushed outside trying to get away from the scene or watch. I stared down at my prey and held him away from body  . We were at a fatal drop. He stared down face already pale , I haven't even started yet. 

  I know that your saying , this is unlike you or my Cinnamon roll or something. But, this is my vampire side taking control. Adrenaline , Hunger , Arrogance and Rage all bottled up to form a sick, twisted , sadistic beast and I love the feeling. The sick feeling of thrill, which I always regret the day after.

      I let one hand leave  the boy's body. "Gah!", he screamed for a short moment. I could feel his pulse on his wrist, from which he was dangling from quicken. I can hear his heartbeats and how valves open and closed. How his heavy breathing only forced the blood to spew about faster? I couldn't take it much longer. I bit down on his neck with a ferocious chomp, leaving him to scream in agonizing pain. I sucked his, juicy dark red fluids up but , left enough to where he was still awake . I watched blood drip from his neck , heavily drain to his chest. He was sobbing loudly and was shaking violently. I gripped the side of his head with my sharp talons and scrapped them along his face , cutting muscle and flesh. I even skimmed an eyeball, what I gingerly forced out the socket. He was yelling now and I just laughed. I plucked the eyeball from the optic nerve and squished it in my hand. It felt mushy and was damp from blood and aquatic fluids .

         I played with it a little before, digging my sharp , black claws into his stomach. He paused and began to spit up blood. I licked it some of it up from his chin and sighed. "You were kinda of cute, you know". I twisted my claws in a counter clockwise motion , tearing open his stomach, cutting some of his small intestine and mangled with his pancreas. He violently sputtered out blood , some landed on my face in a pattern of small dots, this angered me. I dragged my talons which were still lodged in him, down to the start of his pelvis bone and stared him straight in his brown orbs that were filled with tears, a lot of pain and a sprinkle of death. "Fool", I stated before, I let his body plummet to the ground. His skull cracked on a sidewalk below us with a stomach- churning , Crack! Just like his bat. His brains scattered the area and his contents spilled out onto the ground near him. His eyes were still wide open as blood pooled around him quickly. He looked like a spilled juice box , honestly.  

                   I was about to mozzie on out of there til' I was stopped by a loud bang. I looked down in the crowd with my sharp , eyes. A few of the guys had guns and were trying to shoot me down. I swiftly dodged the bullets and started to retreat. My body can handle outside wounds and is pretty tough but, if something like a bullet or a stake to the heart pierce through my skin , the little fluid I have may spill and I would die twice. I raced into some a forest. The crowd was on my tale , they were on vehichles now and had flashlights, guns, knives, machettes and more weapons of torture. I stealthfully hid in a big , bushy tree. I turned my glowing eyes back into the normal green ones and sat on a branch. I stared down at my blood covered hands and clothes . Tears welled up in my eyes and slight whimpers escaped my mouth as I hugged myself. I really   hated being a monster. My bloodlust was the number one reason , I didn't have any friends. I was alone. Afer the little 'pity party' I threw for myself, I looked in the distance. There was the back of a quaint , little church with a huge , glass stained window dedicated to the virgin Mary. 

     Even though vampires , cannot go into churches because, we were made by the sperm of Satan (Just like me) , I thought I could sit on the window ledge and confess my sins. 

           Sorry, If the story is taking to long. Matt will most definately, meet our Sweet, chunky Cola boy in the next chapter . Farewell, guys!