Teens these days...

Aw, shucks! You guys are really making me feel , all giddy inside. Any way , We learn a little bit more about the wannabe Edward.

          Still Matt's POV- 

  I continued my stroll through the streets of London. The streets had died down a bit because, parents had to take their children home so, they could peacefully lay in their beds but, the streets just out of no where ,livened up again. And this time, it was just wild...

    Teenagers and young adults were now swarming the city either on foot , car , bike or even a trolley cart. Each and everyone was planning on getting shitfaced or already were. I thought there was a riot going on because , people were launching eggs , firecrackers  or water balloons at each other, cars decorated to fit the festivities blared music and raced down the roads, clumsily turning corners as ' ruffians' leaned out the windows shouting. It was as if the mature ones were toddlers. I scoffed at a few , who stumbled out some nearby bushes , they wreaked of alcohol and smoke. 

    After a while something or 'things'  caught my attention. Some girls who looked no older than 17 were standing in front of a large, rundown townhouse, that stored at least a million teenagers just partying like they were about to meet God himself. The girls beckoned me over and started to throw themselves on me. Honestly, I stopped having a thing for girls back in 1839 , when I was forced to marry a spoiled , young girl at the age of 14 .  And a lazy , pig she was . I ran away to live with my father , the year after , just a few years before ,I became ' undead'. I was put into a trance by most of the girls in the group because, they were half naked. No, I didn't want  them in a sexual sense. I was just mesmerized by all the warm , flesh they were willing to reveal and their tan bodies pressed against mine , forcing me to listen to their heartbeats and how I could almost hear  the sound of blood coursing through their veins into my pointed white, ears. That's what drove me crazy.

    We arrived inside the house and it was just a mess. Beer cans littered the floor along with pizza boxes, discarded pieces of costumes , those infamous red cups that happen to star at every party, and I wanted to gag at this one.... Condoms scattered the ground . I really didn't want to think about if they were used or not. Teens in every costumes imaginable were whether dancing, making out with others , smoking , sitting on some worn out couches chatting or were just lying , unconscious on the dirty ground.  

        The girls who invited me had me trapped in a circle . They were shoving or hissing at any girl who dared to gaze my way. We settled in an unoccupied corner and they pushed me down on an old , red dry rot sofa. They swarmed around me , some playing in my hair , some rubbing my shoulders, some even managed to squeeze into my lap. All that body heat was driving me insane . I could feel my fangs sharpening and the irises of my one green orbs transform into a familiar mist, red. I really didn't want to bite anybody , right now, especially in such a crowded area but, I couldn't resist. I planted my lips onto one of the girls in my lap neck. That earned a squeal and a pant from her. Her warm breath lingered around my cold, pale face and I smiled at the sudden feeling. I gave her neck a little lick , tasting if she was sweet or not. Before I could open my mouth wide enough to expose my fangs , the once bright lights in the room went to a dim , blue color. The girls moved away from me as if a signal while, I sat there like a fool , pondering what was going on. 

         A skinny girl, who was almost as tall as me , dressed as  some type of slutty angel walked up to me. She must be the leader of the group.  "May I have this dance?", she whispered  in a seductive tone after, she bent down into my ear. Her bust nearly came out of the tight, half cut , white shirt she was wearing. Her breath smelt rank from all the heavy, drinking she was doing, sweat drained down her face and scented the clothes and I could also, smell a perfume she used to cover up the scent . All these scents mixed it one made a displeasing aroma to my sensitive nose. 

       "NO", I scoffed , folding my arms and tossing one of my legs over the other , trying to give off the most sass. I turned my head in another direction and pointed my nose up in the air , a sign of how disgusted of her I am. The girls in the back giggled at my childish but, offensive gesture at the girl. The gasped and scowled. She then pulled me up off the sofa and dragged me in the middle of the dance floor. I tried to pull back but, I didn't want to accidently harm her with my inhuman strength. We were smack dab, in the middle of the sea of drunks. A somewhat slow song blasted from the speakers and everyone grabbed a partner and started to slow dance or grind against them. She forced her bony, hands around my neck and stared me in the eye, trying to look seductive. 

     "I said no!", I yelled , succeeding over the sound of the music. She flinched at my sudden, voice level and pulled one of her bony hands back and slapped the freckles off me. The slap echoed through out the whole room , forcing everyone to look in or direction. I held my cheek and glared daggers at the girl. My eyes glowing red as she whimpered and took a step back. 

        Before, I could act out any form of violence , a loud voice stopped me...

     "Welp I'm gonna be  a bitch like the other writers and leave a cliffhanger on my story. Thank you guys so much for the wonderful comments . Stay tuned for the next episode.....