Parents...

Hey guys I'm not dead! (well not on the outside). So, I apologize to you peeps because, of my absence and my lack of updates but, it's cool 'cause I'm here right now. Well, I kinda had a little tragedy because, my friends at school kinda now about my Bipolar Disorder and I got drunk at school because, I couldn't cope with them knowing so, now I have to see the school council/ psychiatrist about my teachers knowing on Monday so, FML. Also my little shithead brother broke the tablet so, I have to come out my hobbit hole (my room) and face the disgusting , ugly monsters , a.k.a MY FAMILY to write for you guys but, I'm happy that you guys enjoy my writing and are supportive. SO without futher a do, back to the Spicy gay boyos....

       Tord's P.O.V-

          Tom and I had left the church and were now walking towards his house so, he can shower and pack some extra clothes. He was coming over to my house for dinner and a few days because.... IDK . I guess we just love eachother. We walked down the street holding hands and just looking around silently. Tom just gazed forwards, staring at nothing in the distance . He hadn't realized we past his house for the third time. I gave him a worried look before, turning us around to get to Tom's front porch. "You okay, babe.", I asked as I forced him to look at him. He shook his head no and then looked down.

           I know he felt devastated for his friend but, I don't want Thomas to feel any pain. He was all cried out and had bags under his eyes and his spikey , soft brown hair seemed to slump down instead, of normally perking up.I sighed and pulled him into a quick hug and kissed him on his forehead before, knocking on his front door. I then looked back at my boyfriend. 

           A few seconds later , we could hear the door locks unlatching and the door slowly creak open. I have met Tom's parents before and still everytime I see them , I am still shocked. We looked down at a shiny , deep purple bowling bowl with a set of beautiful pearls around her neck. I stared at it for a few seconds in silence , Tom also stared but he looked like he was listening. He gave a small smile and just out of nowhere said "Hi Mom, I told you I was at Edd's church , remember. " I gave him a questionable look. The bowling ball rolled to the side by itself , as if saying "come in." I took a seat on the white sofa in the living room.

         "Mom, you remember Tord, right? ", Tom said gesturing towards me .

 Silence.

 "Yes, I'm still gay , Mom. It isn't a phase.", Tom sassed placing his hands on his hip.

 Silence invaded once again.

 "Mom, I love Tord and Tord loves me .", Tom crossed his arms and glared at the bowling ball.

The quiet came again as the bowling ball replied in a tone inaudible to my ears, this time a little longer.

 Tom scoffed. "Mom, I never had any interest in that Coconut from down the road. I only went to the sixth grade prom with her because, you guys forced me to. She's ugly , and too hairy . She wouldn't shave at all!", Tom huffed.

 I just looked on confused as more silence filled the air.

 Tom looked like tears were forming in his sockets. "WHATEVER, MOM. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO BE IN YOUR DUMB HOUSE FOR A FEW DAYS. I'M GOING BY TORD !", Tom yelled. And with that he stormed to the bathroom , slammed the bathroom door and turned the shower on, leaving me with his mother. 

        She turned to me and just stared. OMGOMGTHISISFUCKINGWEIRDWHATTYPEOFANTICHRISTDEMONICSHITISHAPPENINGINTHISHOU-

   "H-HI", I sheepishly waved. Sweat drained down my face as the hard ball glared at me. It stood there for a moment and rolled to the kitchen , out of my sight. I let out a sigh of relief and relaxed my tense shoulders. I snuggled into the back of the couch with my eyes . I couldn't relax all the way because , I felt as if I was being watched. I didn't mind it until it felt as if someone was staring at me with such a height of intensity. I popped my eyes open and shot up. I looked around the blandly decorated room until I saw a pineapple staring at me from the top of the staircase. I flinched at the odd fruit's presence. Was he always there?  I stared for a moment before, turning my gaze to the bathroom Tom was in "Uh... Tom can you hurry up, please.", I asked in a scared tone . "Yea , I'm just drying my hair.", he replied. I turned back to the stair case.