Hinting

Hey guys , Its ya boii.... SKINNY PENIS . Jk it's just me . Here's some more Eddmatt and also some zesty lime in there but , you know my chapters are long so , you're gonna have to sit through it . (Heheheeh - gonna cause people to get in trouble because , there parents might walk in at any moment ) 

     Egg's POV -

          "Matt ... stop . ", I whined to groggy to push , what I believed to be Matt licking my nose . I really didn't want to open my eyes because , well ... I'm a bit of a couch potato . I felt a rough , tongue start to lick my temple leaving a puny bit of saliva there . "Matt .."I whined even more, touching what I believed to be hair . I just got a bite on my forearm in return . "YOU MOTHERFUC- ", I jolted awake to see a surprised Ringo huddled up in my lap. Ohh... I gave a sheepish grin at Ringo hoping she'd forgive me . "Ringo , come on. I didn't mean to ...", I practically begged . Ringo stuck her nose in the air , hopped out of the bed and sashayed out of the room. "Dang, cat !", I muttered under my breath rubbing my forearm. I stretched hearing a popping sound and smacked my lips to get the taste of slumber out of my mouth. I looked at the side of the empty bed  , feeling a twinge of sadness come over me. Edd , Matt's his own person . He can't be with you every second of the day.  "Matt!", I called not leaving the bed . Silence . "Matthew !", I bellowed once again. Silence answered again . "Matthew Benjamin Lee Allen Issac ' Edd's Property ' Harvey the III , get your rectangular butt in here ! ", I yelled . Still no answer . I huffed . 

         All of a sudden , a large bat flew in with a necklace on. I squinted at the creature ,trying to understand it's purpose. I saw that the necklace was made of beautiful four o'clocks and periwinkles and in it's claws was a necklace or crown made of wonderful white  Daisies and gorgeous green Delphinium accompanied by some Belles of Ireland . The bat swooped down and placed the adorable crown on my head making me flinch then , smile . He then went to Matt's bureau and draped a large bundle of Wisteria flowers on my shoulder . I really did feel like a princess , even though I probs had bed hair . "Thank you , I will cherish your gifts and I'll make sure Matt gives you a treat. ", I thanked the flying Mammal. The bat tilted his head and squeaked . I gave a confused face and stared , trying to comprehend his squeaks and whistles . I didn't get it . The bat seemed a bit agitated and flew towards me , making me back up to the head of the bed . The bat gave me a little peck on the lip and I stared wide eyed at the creature. "Wow , Mr.bat . I'm flattered .", I stated bluntly , not sure of what to do . I swore ,I saw the bat chuckle until he started flapping around widly. He kept darting back to me and the door as if he was trying to get me to follow him . "You want me to follow you ? " I queried with a cocked eyebrow and tilted head . The bat squeaked out in joy , happy that I understood . I cackled at the joyous creature and swung my feet over the bed . My feet touched the warm marble making a pitter- pat sound . 

      It was spring time now , actually. It was a lot warmer now and the snow has melted , making the animals and vegetation come out , free to roam as happily as they pleased . I sorta , envy them. They get to be with there loved ones without a care in the world . They didn't really have to deal with a loved one , who your other loved ones disliked or dubbed 'dangerous'. But off that sad , sappy note , Matt and I have been just peachy together. As you know , Matt and I are both boyfriends and honestly , I feel like I'm in a book or something . I would wake up to him , us doing cute things and just gushing over each other , it's just 'wow... '. Whenever , I'm around that big lug , my heart just turns to puddles like the snow outside .My heart quickens and it always feels like I'm gonna explode .I've lost track of the dates and how long , I've been here but , I don't mind. Hearing Matt's sweet honey- dew voice and just staring into those green , caring eyes would due to pass the time . That was corny wasn't it . 

     The bat led me down the dim hallways to the foot of the steps . He turned around and squeaked out something like a 'follow me' , I guess and he flew up the flight of stairs . I followed , holding on to the railing because , the stairs felt like they could collapse at anytime . The bat sat on the door knob of the bats' bedroom waiting patiently as I took my time , trying not to fall to my demise or some shit . It was to early for this crap. "What ? You can't open the door or something ?" , I asked the bat as I neared to the top of the steps. The bat shook his head , no. I rolled my eyes and lightly shooed him off of the door knob so , I could twist it. I pushed the gnarled door open to be blinded by rays of sunshine . "Crap." , I muttered , shielding my orbs . I cupped my hands over my eyes so , I could at least see what was so , important in here . The huge , black bat darted pass into a shady area and hissed at the puddles of sunlight on the floor . I giggled at the actions . He was strange because , he was up very early. All the other bats were on the ceiling huddled up together and sleeping peacefully. "You're not a regular bat , are you ? " I asked positioning all of my weight on my right leg. The bat made a spidery - laugh and I was shocked. Definitely , not a regular bat. Out of no where , a cloud of purple smog formed around the bat and a 'POP' sound was made . Then , a very excited Matt popped out , sticking his face out of the smog in a face pace to scare me. I yelped and took a step back . I could hear Matt's laughter and I crossed my arms , annoyed . "Y-you should of seen your face !", he wheezed . Then , out of no where he snorted . That turned the tables , making me laugh and him , the embarrassed one . "Yeah, Yeah . Laugh up a storm , will ya ?", he stated bitterly. "I'm s-sorry ", I guffawed , and with that another uproar of laughter came in . Matt rolled his eyes and pinched me so, I could stop laughing. "Oww", I whined and glared at the male . I then realized what , he was wearing. The four o'clock and periwinkle necklace was now a crown and it was neatly placed on his soft , ginger locks . He also had on the black tux T- shirt , I bought him from when we fled from the police , a snazzy black pants and some polished white and black shoes . "What's this cute , get up for ?", I asked both interested and confused. " It's your birthday , silly!", he chuckled before, pulling me in a tight hug , possibly crushing the Wisteria . May the first , already ?!?