Left in the Dark

Thank you guys for the votes guys and comments. I love yall so much *sheds dramatic tear* but, we must get on with the show. Roll the cameras to the gay, lovely cutie and the hunkie vampire love god.

 Edd's Pov- 

 I woke up to a completely dark room. "What the- Oh yeah, the power!", I groaned out. I couldn't see a thing but , I heard breathing coming from the back of me. Scratch that, it was light snoring. I tried to roll on my side to see who it was but, the person was gripping me firmly. I couldn't budge but, I managed to  get a peek off there hair. It was spiky like Tom's . Him and Tord must've snuck in while, I was asleep. "Tom", I whisper - shouted.  No answer . "Tom ", I started to thrash about a bit causing the person to hold me tighter and wrap their legs around me. This person couldn't be Tom. Even though, Tom is taller than me , his legs aren't that long. I started to mentally panic before, I heard a yawn. I froze and then , tried to play as if I was still asleep. The person then leaned over and kiss my messy brown locks. "I know your awake", he purred into m ear , sending shivers down my spine. Shit, not him. I slowly turned my gaze to my captor. "U- um, Hi, so you are awake...", he said in an unsure voice. I just stared at him  and disbelief as panic started to invade my body once again.

Matt's POV -

   I wasn't to sure , if he was awake or not , honestly. "Oh , so you are awake", I said in a shaky tone of voice. I was kinda nervous of what he'll think or do , once he awoken. He just stared at me with wide eyes and his  mouth was pinned shut. He looked so, adorable with his wide eyes locked on me, with his messy bed hair . It really was spiraling out of control. "Wh- what did you do to me? ", he asked, horrified. He scooted away from me on the huge , king sized bed. "What! Nothing , I just put you down to rest and I slept beside you.", I quickly spat out. "You didn't try anything funny did you.", he asked putting on the most innocent , sad face. I just stared before, answering. "No", I said blankly. "You hesitated...", he stated. "I swear, I didn't do anything. Cross my no longer beating heart ! I was just looking at your beauty...", I swore.  His face went all shades of red at that statement. 

         "Why d'ya kidnap me, then ...", he asked with a hint of regret. "Oh, to be my mate, of course", I stated cheerily .  "WHAT!" , he exclaimed. I flinched at his sudden voice level.  "As in mate , you mean friend  like platonic  , right ." "No silly...", I chuckled. "You know , like going on dates, hugs , kisses and someone to do the naughty bits with", I said in a mocking tone. He collapsed on the bed. Probably, because he had never had  such a beautiful person such as moi, willing to give him all this love.  I gently hovered over his body, which startled him a little bit. "You okay, honey.", I asked in a caring tone. "What are you, my mum.", He hissed back. He rolled to the side of the bed grumbling. I stopped hovering and landed on the bed gently sitting beside him, his back facing me. He had his hands cupped to his face and was curled up in a ball.

           I don't know why, but I felt horrible. I hugged him and pulled him in my lap. I was surprised he let me do that. " What's wrong , sweetheart..", I queried once again. "You just taken me away from my parents and my friends . What do ya' mean, WHAT'S WRONG?!?", He growled . I felt a pained expression on my face and hugged him tightly as he sobbed into my back. 

  You sure we're not monsters?

Edd 's POV- 

   I really tried not to cry, end up in his life or even allow him to comfort me. I didn't want him to think I was starting to give into him but, I couldn't control it. I had calmed down before, I eased out of his lap. "What t- time is it ?", I sniffled a bit. "Oh..", he trailed off  before, pulling out an old fashioned pocket watch. It looked beautiful. A vintage chain connected to the top and spirals of , what looked like roses, were printed onto the back of the ticking , circular device. "It's 11:45 ", he stated gingerly.