Starved

Hey , guys! I'm Tots not dead , okay . I was just really sick. Not like sneezez and coughs sick but , food won't stay down sick. So, I'll hurry up and update this shitty story , ok. GOOD, let's get on with it , shall we luvs!

Mattula POV-

                  It has been a couple months since , Edd has been staying at my home . It is now Winter so , the plants and animals that were edible are now in hibernation or covered with snow so, Edd only has a little bit of food left . GAH ! I'm a terrible caretaker . 

              Ever since Edd has sorta rejected me , I kept my distance . We don't take baths together anymore , no more pesky , sneaky kisses on the lips , no more holding hands and DEFINATELY no cuddling . Edd comes to me for hugs and he kisses me if he sees me down. I've been trying to hide it  but , I am slowly slipping into depression. I have to force smiles , when I'm around Edd , I don't go for that many flys around the forest , I don't even care about my appearance that much , anymore. Ok , now I know , I'm broken . I've also stopped feeding myself . I've become paler and my build has become skinnier . Christ, Edd has really broken me.

              Cola boi's POV-

   We were currently outside in the soft , crispy January snow . Matt had built dozens upon dozens of Matt snowmen claiming to be guards and honestly , it was getting creepy . The vampire was currently looking up at the grey skies , frowning like usual. I sighed. For the past month or so , my usually happy friend has been a sad sac and I think it's because , of me . Matt doesn't even speak to me that much anymore , so the house just sits still and quiet. The hallways are always lonely and the bedroom is always cold . Matt doesn't even bother , lighting candles for me anymore. I thought I was his princess. 

        The only time he truly smiled was on Christmas Day. He jumped around in an adult footie pajamas . He literally ran up the walls and was jumping off the ceiling . He allowed us to pick a tree from the woods and the bats helped us decorate it. He also managed to bake a gingerbread house , chocolate chip cookies, a triple decker chocalate cake , red velvet cupcakes . For dinner he went all out . Mash potatoes with extra gravy , a huge Ham , sweet corn , pasta , hot cross buns , salads ,rice and a golden cooked goose. I was so full after that , I passed out on the step and Matt had to carry me to bed .

     Anyway , I was chasing after Ringo and dodging all the Vampire snowmen through the crunchy snow. I had on a grey cat ears beanie , a dark green scarf my grandma made me , my trusty green hoodie , grey jeans and some black snow boots . Ringo just leaped and dived , while I was huffing and puffing . How was that dang cat so , fast? I had finally , decided to give up on catching the speed ball so , I just collapsed in the snow panting. I then realized , where I was. I was in the backyard ! I've never been here .... Am I allowed to be here ?

             I sat up and looked around. There was the edge of the forest but, something was standing near it . I looked around to see if Matt was watching and slowly made my way over. The snow crunched under my feet , making me slightly nervous . When I reached , I realized it was just another snowMatt and a shorter one holding it's hand . WAIT , IS THAT ME. I stared at the two things , both with a cheerful expression drawn on their faces . I couldn't help but , smile at this . Aww, he still loves me. Creepy but , cute. I was then broken out of thought , when I heard a twig snap in the distance in the forest. I whipped my head in the direction of the noise and stared. Hmm, must have been a bunny or something. So , I slowly turn around to come face to face with a fuming Matt. His eyes were that bright red and his eyebrows were knitted together. Nose scrunched up and he was doing that thing guys do with their jaw when they get mad. Dang , he looks sexy when he's pissed. No , Edd he's actually mad. I swear to God , smoke was slowly leaking from his ears. I whimpered at his sight . His dark shadow looming over me and I was sorta crouched down waiting for the blow.