#LOVE_YOURSELF

Hello guys, so Big Hit just dropped a teaser for #LOVE_YOURSELF and I think it is safe to say that I am speechless. Their cinematography, the stories, the acting -they're all superb and I can't wait for what they have in store for us. 

What made me really sad is probably Jungkook and Hoseok's stories. It was very hard to watch Jungkook struggle in his wheelchair. And Hoseok -he was abandoned by his own mother when he was still a child. I think it connects to his solo MAMA and the short film. Same with Jungkook, because in the short film, have you noticed he wasn't physically moving -he didn't walk. He just sat and stood. So maybe he was handicapped.

And when Jhope and Jimin's scene appeared, I honestly thought they were gonna be gay lovers and I was impressed because well in their society homosexuality isn't widely accepted so they do have a hard time in loving themselves,and that is what the concept is = Love Yourself. And I got really excited because it's a very new thing AND it's Jimin until the girl came in with the cake.

And turns out it's a GODDAMN LOVE TRIANGLE AND JIMIN HAS UNREQUITED LOVE.

All the members seem to have girls of their own except jimin, so where do I sign up @ Big Hit ??? Lmao, just kidding. My boy gonna be heartbroken though.

I think Taehyung's story is very interesting because well the girl was shoplifting but he caught her with that MANLY HAND GRAB. And Rapmonnie also having that crush on the girl but not having the courage to approach her like that's so cute.

And the cutest would probably be Yoongi and his girl. They're both musicians aww. And I couldn't take my eyes off his lips curled around that cigarette. OH AND CAN I MENTION THE GIRLS!?

They're so pretty and hella cute. Initially, I came here for the boys but was snatched by the girl, espcially Yoongi's girl. She is so adorable. Kind of like Kyla from PRISTIN. I wonder if they're trainees for a girl group. I already stan then, lol.

My only wish is that I don't see our fandom acting immaturely and hating unnecessarily on the girls who worked alongside BTS. I hope they respect them and their privacy. We need to hold our reputation as a fandom as well as the reputation of BTS. Our actions define BTS, in many ways. So if we hate on the girls just bc we're jealous then I will be very disappointed.

The most vague story was Jin's, and the scenes reminded me of this anime I used to watch but forgot the name uh. I really want to find out what was in that diary.

What do you think of it?