Serendipity

MY BOY PARK JIMIN DID THAT. YES HE DID THAT.

I'm honestly so proud of him having the honour of welcoming us into the new era, of leading us into the new era of "HER" and he did it so well.  I really want to hug him and pat his back and tell him he did such an amazing job.  Jimin's dream was for his voice to inspire people, and he did that- he mesmerized me so much. Proud would be an understatement.

I've been humming this intro for the past five hours, help me.

I'm just - I'm just blown away. His voice is made of honey and every sweet thing in the world. And his visuals oh my god - he looks like such a cute, curious child, especially when he let go of the balloon and looked through the telescope. And when he was rolling around in the bed ahh i wanted to cuddle him.

The lyrics are the most beautiful and healing to me. Namjoon did the composing and producing and I am so thankful for such a masterpiece. Although my sister ruined it by saying that it was a song about love making, because of the lyrics "love me now, touch me now" and "when you see me, when you touch me" and even stating that the cat was used as a metaphor for curiosity.

I can't view this song like before anymore.

Overall, i think it is a wonderful start to the HER era. Speaking of HER, the album surpassed 1 MILLION PREORDERS in South Korea alone. Amazing.

I am really looking forward for September 18 - the intro sounds so good. The new sound is so fresh, unique and i daresay better than their previous. I know for sure the whole album will sound even better.

What did you think of Serendipity?