a scenario for your souls

16+ 

btw im listening to hopeless fountain kingdom rn and goddamn that album inspired me.

The two of you sit at the foot of the bed, your lips straddling his lips while you kiss. You aren't making out; I can assure that your tongues are well in their places. No, you two are just kissing each other, brushing your lips gently against each other, molding them together and sometimes sucking on them.

His shirt has been thrown somewhere in the room, long forgotten from your minds and your hands take the liberty to roam around his torso. You feel the muscles in his arms and back and trace the small dips and planes of his shoulder blades, his collarbones and his abs. Meanwhile his arm is wrapped securely around your waist while the other is up in your hair, his fingers digging through the strands and caressing your head. It relaxes you honestly. Like he's telling you you're doing a good job.

His body feels hot against yours and you bring your body as close as possible to his, in hopes to hold onto the human warmth. Almost inaudibly, he moans as the movement causes you to shift in certain areas on his lap. You want to laugh when you feel him smirking and punch light at his chest.  He pulls away for a breather and his gaze falls on you, an affectionate softness in his eyes.  He doesn't say it, but he thinks you look absolute beautiful in front of him, and with that bashful smile you give him, he knows that you know what he's thinking.

His hand moves away from your hair and takes hold of your cheek, then he inches closer to bump your foreheads together. You close your eyes, enjoying this precious moment. It is nearing nightfall, and the last bits of the sun is creating shadows on the planes of your faces. You stay there like that, holding each other tenderly with your foreheads touching, your breathing steady, your heartbeats in sync - and to the both of you it felt like a safe haven. No words can describe it best as no words are needed to be said.

This is love. This is love in the form of little caresses and little tugs, little smiles and little moans, little kisses and little nibbles and little words.

He lets go of your cheek  and sets his hand on your waist, before it trails up underneath your t-shirt. You suck in a breath at the sensation of his fingers on your skin - his touch is feather-light, just grazing at the skin but you still feel a satisfying warmth blossom inside you, pooling at your abdomen. Though no words leave your lips, the way your breath hitches signals him to go on, and he obediently does, slightly flattered by the effect he has on you.

At some point, it reaches the clasp of your bra but he doesn't undo it; he continues to run his hand along your back, trying to remember the valleys of your spine. He leans in to kiss you again ; it's a little rough this time but you don't mind at all. His lips move down to you chin, to your jaw and then to your ear leaving sloppy pecks. He uses one of his hands to remove the hair, then he attaches his mouth to your neck, nibbling intentionally at the spots that he knows make you weak, drawing out soft mewls from you.

You gasp when you suddenly feel his tongue instead of his teeth. The muscle licking a long, slow stripe up your neck to your ear and then back down leaving a glistening trail of his saliva on the skin before he pairs it up with his lips - sucking and peppering wet kisses. Your face is crimsoned from the blissful sensation that is coursing inside you as his lips, tongue and teeth assault your neck, giving you maximum pleasure.

His mouth then hurriedly moves once more to your mouth and he kisses you like he's been starving, moulding his plump, juicy lips with your lips with a hunger that can only be assuaged by you and you only. His hands work swiftly - pulling up your t-shirt and tossing it on the floor.He rubs at your newly exposed skin with evident eagerness. His fingers toy with the straps of your bra- curling and snapping it. The need for air being no longer ignorable both of you detach your lips and breathe in lungfuls on air,  delicate bridges of mixed saliva connecting them.

But he doesn't stop there. Face darkened with desire, he only sends you a significant glance asking for your consent before his nimble finger skillfully undoes your bra and discards it away, allowing it to join your t-shirt on the floor.

With lust burning in his eyes, he drinks in the sight of you. His eyes fall onto your lips that are pink and swollen from all that lip action. Your neck is littered in bruising marks of purple and he feels his own lips curl into a smirk as he admires his work. The area of your collarbone is a bit barer than he would have liked and he momentarily considers another round of love-bites but the constricting tent in his sweatpants is becoming a bother to him so he thinks to save it for another day.

The eyes lower to meet your bosom and one of his hands go to rub at his bulge, for explicit images come to his mind. His closes his eyes and he groans reverberate in the room as his hand loosens the drawstrings and slips under the fabric for more friction. You watch his beautiful face contort sensually, as he pleasures himself and it makes you feel insulted. You are practically almost naked in front of him, welcoming him to fondle with you to his heart's content and willingly ready to please him, but here he is, touching himself to his own fantasies. It's unbearable to you.

Suddenly gaining confidence, you use your hands to force him down on his beck, starling him. He stutters but you run your forefinger on his lips and he seals them obediently and swallows thickly. You dip your head down and playfully bite his earlobe before whispering something into his ear that the person you were a mere hour ago would never imagine of. The authority and dominance in your voice is unmistakable and you wonder where this newfound brazenness is coming from. But only for a moment because when you lock eyes with him, you see that his once darkened, lustful look as been replaced with vulnerability - it's unusual for you to see him in such a state because he was always the dominant one in bed. But there's something about his doelike look that captivates you so much. Seeing him so vulnerable underneath you and the fact that you hold the position to tame him turns you on so much - your already dripping wet core is aching and you subconsciously rub them together to relieve some of that feeling.

Moistening your lips, you close your lips around his and he indulges, craning his neck forward but then you pull away and start to pepper kisses down his jaw and neck and you feel him shudder ever so slightly. Like he has done with you, you press your tongue flat on his neck and lick down to his collarbones teasingly slow which makes him whimper. When you reach his chest, you pause to plant kisses to his pecs before you resume your way down lower...

 When you reach his chest, you pause to plant kisses to his pecs before you resume your way down lower

a|n: i need to reassess my life because what the fuck did i just write?

sweet baby jesus i wrote a smut. I, a blesser virgin who has never gone any near to watching porn (except for that one time somebody uploaded bon voyage season two on pornhub and i almost considered it but they took it down thank gOD) wrote this.

I tried not to get to explicit with the "things" bc honestly i feel hella awkward mentioning "them" which is really weird considering the amount of smut i read.

forgive me lord, for i have sinned.

You can see that I didn't put a certain name to the "he" because i know that not everyone is jimin biased and i wanted them to enjoy this smut while imagining it with whoever their bias is bc im a nice and sweet author.

I do apologise if made any of you uncomfortable, but i did leave a warning at the beginning so you can't blame me.

ALSO I JUST PREORDERED MY "HER" LOVE YOURSELF ALBUM! IM SO GLAD THAT MY PARENTS ALLOWED ME TO BC I REALLY REALLY WANTED THIS ALBUM! I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE ( i bought the V version btw).