#DNA

Make way for the album of the century..... HER is coming to take her rightful place...at the top of the charts.  It's already #1 in 59 countries on the iTunes chart. 

DNA is so fucking lit - that infusion of acoustic at the first verse and electronic at the beat drop (OMG THE BEAT DROP) is so fresh and unique. I love that they're experimenting with new genres and things. 

The choreography is the HARDEST yet....like honestly it seems physically impossible to me. they worked so so hard for this comeback and they truly, really fucking deserve every recognition, praise and achievement. I'm speechless. This is the most epic comeback, yet.

THIS IS HOW MY DNA PROBABLY LOOKS RIGHT NOW OKAY.

Download "HER" and get a free Biology class from BEYOND THE SCIENCE THEMSELVES!

and we got a comeback of  jimin's little "accident"

Also, the biggest plot twist is Pied Piper which ended being a diss track roasting ARMY lmao okay.

AND MIC DROP?IS? SO? DAMN? MAD? LIT?? GOOD SHIT TO HEADBANG TO. I got a lot of Indian/Bollywood vibe there

Go Go is my personal favourite tbh, it's just so smooth and good. can you believe jhope brought YOLO into revival?

Ah what the hell, every single track there is good. the producers and composers deserve a big kiss on the cheek. it's amazing.

And Jin finally got proper lines in the album! i'm so happy! that's the kind of line distribution i'm talking about, big hit.

the skit made me tear up a l(ot)ittle. 

i can't wait to hear the hidden songs when my physical album arrives.  should i share it here? 

im also planning on making a q/a session, so drop some questions. i'll do them when i like bc this book is basically trash right now with like no humor at all, im sorry you have to read this. to everyone who still reads and votes and comments, i sincerely i love you.

OKAY GUYS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE DNA OR ALBUM! 

UPDATE:  we obtained 20.9M views in 24 hours and the album got an all-kill on melOn.