analysis 3 : voice

hi i am back from the dead (to remind y'all to vote for #BTS and #BTSARMY at #iHeartAwards)

its been so long i know and i apologize but i just dont want to keep on shitposting the shittiest of shitposts i mean they may be shitposts but they gotta be qualitae™ (muah muah @ amoo, my new best friend). So i thought, why not do another analysis?

So, my nonexistent readers, today, we shall revisit the explored and discover the unexplored of park jimin's voice. 

jimin's voice, if i'm being completely honest, soothes me. There's something so raw and pure about it, like something just hatched. When he talks, the soft raspiness of his voice is so comforting. It doesnt even matter whether i understand him or not, i love listening to him talk (and the way he hums when he's thinking). 

Now onto his singing voice.

Jimin's in charge of the high notes and adlibs in BTS, some of his very notable high notes came from Let Me Know, Hold Me Tight, I NEED U - all the godtier songs. So, its very evident that jimin can manage high notes with stablity. His singing voice is prominent in their songs, thick, high-pitched smooth and sweet like honey, sometimes a little brittle and soft, which, when combined creates this sort of vulnerable voice. 

Like in his solo Lie, the lyrics express how he feels trapped in himself, in his lie, how he feels contaminated like he could never be happy again and he begs for freedom, for forgiveness, and his voice really fits with the character ( not to be THAT fan, but, he wrote Lie himself and this could have been from his personal experience, but lets not go dark here, hehe).

Tbh i think it was a great idea for each member to have a full solo song on the album, because it really allowed us to get familliar with their voices and vocal/rap capabilities. Each solo had a story to narrate, a story that was close to the boys' hearts and that's what makes this album so special. It's a part of them, who they used to be and who they are now.

Even though it's been almost two years, Lie still remains one my favourite songs. I just love the desperation and vulnerability in his voice. Also, he performs with a blindfold on ( for a part) and..what can i say? i do love SUB jimin.

But like, do you know how jimin has a cute mochi side as well as a hot spicy ramen side? Yeah, well so does his voice. Sometimes, when he tries to be a lil playful with our emotions and decides to transform his gentle  and cute voice into some rough, raspy eargasm-worth voice. FIRST O' BALL hOLD Up a moment YOUWERE SUPPO SED TO BE M Y SWUISHY BUT HES LIKE NAH HOE AND IM HERE LIKE NOT TODAY SaTAN.

this mostly happened during the live performances (yes epilogue concert im lookin @ chu) and i like to tortue myself by watching those compilations on yt

this mostly happened during the live performances (yes epilogue concert im lookin @ chu) and i like to tortue myself by watching those compilations on yt. You heard about sub jimin? now here's some dom jimin. 

in short, jimin's voice is pornographic. thanks for coming to my ted talk. until next time, accept my sarang huehue. 

(thanks swati)

(thanks swati)