#WorldwideHandsomeDay

20171204

To our ever handsome Kim Seokjin,

Happy birthday to you, love

I apologize if this letter sounds half-hearted; I'm currently busy with exams, hence I couldn't get time to think it through. I hope you can still feel my sincerity in my words.

Jin, you are one of the most beautiful people I have known. And it's not just because you have godlike visuals, although that is true. You're beautiful inside out. Your heart is so big and so pure and full of love. I could see that during the tour, when you always managed to sneak in hearts. While it made me laugh every time, I also admired your effort to do all of that.

You have such a lovable, and down-to-earth personality and you know how to have a good time! And your sense of humor is my favourite and my only wish is that you always are this cheerful and happy, making puns, bantering and smiling.

You bear the burden of being the eldest member with a smile and you take such good care of your younger members. You tolerate their silliness and pranks and play along with them. You never let anyone feel lonely and always have their backs. You love them like they're your own brothers, and in a way, they are. I think BTS is lucky to have a brother like you, in whom they can put their trust.

And lastly, Jin, you are an amazing artist. You have an angelic voice like no other. You sound so good in the OST! And you're getting so much better at dance! And all of these are the outcome of your endless hard work. I'm so grateful that you're working so hard for us. I wish to pay it back someday. And your rap? Still iconic.

Please, do not question your value. You are so important in this group, and BTS would have not been the same without you. You are just our "mum" or "worldwide handsome", you are miles more than that. I don't want to list them all because it would be as broad as your shoulders.

So, I want to remind you that, Jin, you are the epitome of someone who has made it. You have come so far since debut and you've made everyone --your family, your friends, your members, your ARMY--proud. And I hope you look into the mirror every morning and think "I've done well. I am proud of myself".

And, I know I say this to every member all the time, but I love you and...I mean it. I hope you smile a lot today, tomorrow and every day. You are deserving of every good thing the world has to offer.

Stay handsome and iconic, Jin! Have a great birthday.

Best,
may

~
spring daysus won best music video and SOTY :') yoongi received award for hot trend producer and suran got best R&B and soul for wine. dna got best music video on MMA. bts received the award for global artists, best asian style and....artist of the year.