Ch.1 Percy Jackson Betrayed

DISCLAIMER! I DID NOT WRITE ANY OF THE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS! THAT IS ALL BY RICK RIORDAN! 

(200 years in the future)

 I can't believe that after all of this time I still can't forget her. I still can't forget any of them. Well can you blame me?! It's kind of hard to forget when almost everyone that you care about stabs you in the back. You don't know what happened? Well I guess I have to tell you. 

FLASHBACK!!!!!

-________________________-

(So what my time skips are whales! deal wid it! -____-)

Thalia, Nico, and I were doing border patrol at camp, when we heard a scream near Thalia's tree. We ran to the edge where the border was and saw a kid who looked to be about my age with blond hair and tan skin fighting an empousa at the bottom of the hill. Being helpful, we ran down the hill with our weapons in hand and sliced the empousa in half where it immediately disintegrated. I walked back up the hill with the kid. I asked him who he was and he said his name was Alexander. He seemed like a nice enough kid, until he told everyone that Thalia, Nico, and I just watched as he killed the monster. All of the kids who were new to camp, and didn't know us very well, were mad at us and fawning over him, while my friends knew that he was lying. What happened to that faith in me within the next few weeks?

First it was the Stolls, who left me after Alexander, who I later learned was a son of Aphrodite and a charm-speaker at that, made them mad at me for ruining their prank bag. Then it was Katie Gardener when Thalia was framed for ruining her garden. Next Clarisse when I apparently broke Maimer 2 when she had left it outside in the arena. One by one my friends left me. Grover and Juniper left us because of course Nico was framed for destroying two trees that just happened to be Juniper's friends. Soon almost the entire camp hated us; even Chiron who thought I had been the one who spray painted CHIRON WEARS CURLERS IN HIS TAIL AT NIGHT on the Big House roof.

At least I still had Annabeth, Thalia (who left the hunters because she had developed feelings for someone), and Nico still with me. Over the weeks Annabeth started to drift away from me. On the final night I was at camp I was in the forest with Thalia and Nico when we saw Annabeth and Alexander walking towards us. I of course called to her, "Hey Annabeth, what's up?" and then what she said stunned me. "Perseus Jackson, I don't know why I hadn't realized this before, but how could and your little band of followers destroy camp. You of all people should know how it feels to be betrayed, as you were betrayed by Luke, so why would you three do this to people who are friends with you. I am the delegate from the rest of camp that has to communicate the message that you three are no longer welcome at Camp Half Blood. I'm sorry that it has to be like this." She sounded close to tears. And I could feel my heart start to shrivel. "But Annabeth, what about us?" I asked. "Percy, I think you know the answer, I've just fallen out of love with you, and I've found someone better." She then leaned over and pecked Alexander on the cheek. 

"FINE!" I yelled. "We'll leave. I know you'll come to regret this eventually! You'll come running to us, begging for help you when there's a threat you cannot face. You know what, we won't be helping you after you've all done this! I will not be another pawn in the Olympians' stupid game."

I then stormed off with Thalia and Nico in tow.

FLASHBACK OVER

-_________________________-

Yes I Am, scratch that, Was Percy Jackson. I was betrayed, but I am back and stronger than ever.