Chapter 1: Invite and Struggle

A/N: Now before some of you complain about the votes being tied on the last chapter between the OC and Weiss let me explain. Because of something that happened on my first voting story that prevented me from writing for like a few months I made a certain rule for these books. In the event of a tie I will check the profiles to make sure they actually belong to people and weren't made just to vote. The profile that would have tied the vote was made just an hour after the last chapter went up. So I couldn't count that vote thus we have our winner Weiss. However to make up for this somewhat unfortunate event I will be using the OC I planned to use. This OC is Ace owned by MLPFan001. I would also like to apologize for the length of this chapter. Most of what I wrote wasn't originally planned but it was requested by a friend so I decided to write it for them. However I hope you all enjoy it nonetheless.

P.O.V. Third

King looked up to see a female around his age she had pure white hair just like him however she had bright blue eyes. As well as a somewhat fancy dress on. "What are you doing here?" She asked looking at him.

"I'm . . . I'm not sure," King confessed as he looked at the female.

"Where are your parents?" The female asked looking at him.

"I don't have any," King once again confessed. Hearing this the female looked at King for a moment before sighing. She felt back seeing someone around her age in this condition and looked at the male.

"My name's Weiss," the female said looking at him.

"O-oh, I-I'm King," the white haired male said looking at Weiss. She then made a slight hand gesture suggesting she wanted King to stand. When she did King stood and looked at her. Weiss looked at him for a moment before sighing.

"I can ask dad if you can stay for a while but I can't make any promises so don't get your hopes up," Weiss said looking at him. King nodded hearing this and followed behind the female as she began to walk down the streets.

"Y-you know, you don't have to do this," King said as he looked at the female.

"I know I don't, but it's better to give you a place to live than have the take space up on the streets," Weiss said as the two walked towards a large building.

"O-oh o-okay," King said looking at the female. The two continued towards a large building, however when they reached the entrance Weiss stopped and looked at the white haired male.

"Stay out here for a moment. I need to ask my dad if it's okay that you come in the house and stay for a while," the female said looking at him.

"O-okay," King said looking at the female as she walked into the house. As he was waiting he looked up at the sky and his mind began to wonder. A few minutes passed before the door once again opened and the same female as before came out with a taller male figure beside her.

"So this is the male you want to bring into the house?" The elderly male asked looking at King. He then leaned closer and King backed up slightly intimidated and a bit nervous. The elderly male then backed up and looked at him. "He doesn't seem like much," the male said looking at King.

"I know but can he come in anyway?" Weiss asked looking at her father. The male looked down at her for a few moments considering the idea. The taller male then sighed and looked at Weiss.

"Fine, but if he breaks or steals anything it's coming out of your allowance," the male said as he walked back into the building. Weiss smiled hearing this and looked at her father that was now walking away. "Thanks dad," she said as she walked away.