Chapter 5: Test

P.O.V. Third

King as well as the several other makes that were around him slowly began to wake up. As he did he noticed a female with green eyes and blonde hair that had been tied back into a bun. King slowly raised up seeing this and looked at the female.

"I'm surprised you were able to sleep as easily as you were," she said looking at him. King slowly got off the ground hearing this and looked at the female. "Good," the female said as she turned to the rest of the males in the room. "Now that all of you are awake please follow me and we will commence the entrance exam," she said as she began to walk away.

When she said this King began to follow the female with several males behind him. After following the female for a few minutes he saw several females following Ozpin. The two crowds eventually came together and they all continued to a hill. When they reached the top everyone saw platforms on the ground.

Ozpin and Glynda both pointed to the small playrooms and everyone began to stand on one. When they did Ozpin and Glynda both moved away from each other and began to explain the purpose of the platforms. When they were done explaining one of the males was launched into the woods.

"Why is something, like this important," King mumbled to himself as he was launched into the sky towards the forest. King quickly looked around trying to find something that he could grab onto. He then pulled out his scythe and tried to grab a branch.

When he did, the branch broke and King's eyes widened. King then turned around and braced himself as he hit the ground. After a few moments of training King stood up and began to dust himself off. "This was my favorite jacket," King said looking at his now dirty white jacket.

King then looked up at the tree that's branch broke. He then began to climb up the tree. When he did he pulled out his scythe and slammed it into the tree before standing on the handle. When he did King began to look around. As he did he saw several things however none of them really seemed to help him.

King sighed as he looked around from the tree he was in. "Is," King began as he noticed something odd. "Is that blonde guy pinned to a stick?" King questioned as he looked at the male. "This is a weird test," King said to himself as he jumped from the branch of the tree. As he walked he heard a few low growls behind him.

King knowing it was a Grimm sighed and turned around to see two eyes looking at him. After a moment a creature lunged at him and King jumped over it. Not seeing what it was when King landed he turned to see a Beringel in front of him. When he did he felt a massive amount of anger surge through him and he lunged at the beast.

P.O.V. Ozpin

I watched as King attacked the Beringel. His hair started to glow and his didn't use the scythe on his side he instead summoned a new scythe to use. He defeated the creature in a matter of seconds.

When the Beringel fell to the ground and started to fade King's hair stopped glowing and he seemed a little disoriented. After a few seconds he looked at the Beringel and sighed as he began to walk away. "I really wish I knew why I hate those things so much," he said as he walked away.

I smiled hearing this, even if there isn't a team left at the end of this I can't let someone like him slip away. Letting someone with such power and potential go to waste would be such a shame.

P.O.V. Third

King stared at the Beringel that was fading away in front of him. King sighed seeing this and began to walk away. "I really wish I knew why I hate those things so much," King said as he came to a small set of Ruins with several large chess pieces. Seeing the several pieces he walked by them trying to decide which to take.