Chapter 7: Help

P.O.V. Third

Ace was currently walking down the halls of Beacon hoping to once again run into the male from yesterday but hopefully not as literally as he had done yesterday. Ace continued down the halls until he saw the white haired male that watched over team RWBY walking down the halls. He was alone so Ace was hoping that this time no one would interrupt the two of them. Ace then started to walk a little faster approaching the male.

Hearing the footsteps approaching him from behind King stopped and turned to look at the male in front of him. King seeing that Ace was trying to catch up to him for some reason stopped and waited for the male to reach him. When he did King looked at him and Ace smiled. However out of the two King was the first to speak. "I'm not going to fight you if that's what you want. I've got some things I need to do today and don't need to be tired when I'm doing them," King said looking at Ace.

Ace admittedly did want to see what he was capable of but didn't want to come off as some battle hungry maniac so he decided to move on to the reason that he wanted to challenge King at all. "I actually want to get your help with something," Ace said as he looked at King. When he said this the two began to walk down the halls.

"So what is it you want help with? I'm not sure if I can help yet but if I can then I'll try," King said as the two kept walking down the halls.

"Well, I'm not just here to attend Beacon, don't get me wrong so far it's been a great experience and if I'm able then I'd like to finish it. However the main reason I came to Vale was I was looking for someone," Ace said as the two walked into a room usually used for training in hand to hand combat. To King's surprise there were a few people in the room fighting. This didn't come as a surprise to Ace however. He had been attending Beacon long enough to know that people usually went here to fight for a variety of reasons.

"Mind if I ask who this someone is?" King asked as the two walked up the stairs as two males began to fight.

"Not at all," Ace said as the two sat down on the stairs surrounding the males. "It's my sister Emerald," Ace said as he began to stare at the ceiling.

"Your sister?" King asked looking at the male beside him. He could certainly understand caring about your sister however this for some reason seemed to be a special case. "What happened?" King asked ready for several different answers each that just seemed to make

However before Ace could say anything King began to think about who this Emerald person could be and as King began to think about the name Emerald he of course thought back to the female that he had met a few days ago. However he quickly dismissed this thought because the two looked nothing alike. She had green hair he had white hair, she had red eyes he had brown eyes.

They looked nothing alike, he and Weiss looked more alike than they did and they weren't even related. The two dressed differently, acted differently, they even spoke differently. The two were just to different, so King dismissed the thought of this Emerald being the Emerald that Ace was looking for. "We were separated ten years ago," Ace said bringing King out of his slight thoughts of who he could be looking for. "I've been looking for her for a long time. I haven't been able to find any sign of her yet but I'm sure she's alive," Ace said looking at him.

"What makes you so sure?" King asked looking at Ace.

"Nothing solid so I can't offer anything if that's what you were hoping for. Call it a gut feeling," Ace said looking at King. Once again King could relate to this, however his was drastically different than his. Of course King didn't bring this up as he thought it would have seemed inappropriate at the time.

"So you want me to help find your sister?" King asked looking at Ace. When he asked this Ace nodded and King chuckled slightly. "You know you put to much trust in someone you just met," King said as he leaned back and looked at the two males fighting in the small arena below them. "We just met yesterday and we didn't spend that much time together, five minutes if that and you were fighting four other people for half of it," King said looking at Ace.