Chapter 21: Unexpected

P.O.V. Third

King smiled as he began to walk towards the stadium with Weiss. He knew the next match was Yang against Mercury and he was admittedly curious about who would win. He had always wondered what Mercury was capable of ever since he had seen him go against Pyrrha in Glynda's combat class. 

The two walked into the stadium and to their seats holding hands the entire time. When they had sat down they noticed that the match had already began. It looked as if for a moment that Mercury was going to win however a large explosion then appeared around Yang and she began to run towards the male. King watched as Yang then began to attack the male with a barrage of punches, finishing the match rather quickly. 

King smiled seeing this, he had no doubt that Yang would win the match but even so it was still nice to see it for himself. However without warning Yang suddenly attacked the male and King's eyes widened in shock. He couldn't believe what he had just seen, while Yang was strong she didn't seem like the type of brute to just harm someone for no reason. 

King then saw Ruby stand up and begin to moved towards the several different people that were surrounding her. King and Weiss both got up after this and began to follow the caped figure. She had of course arrived before the two white haired figures that were following her. "I-It's okay she's apart of our team," Ruby said as she looked at the two police in front of her. 

"You think you can keep her under control?" The male asked with a sigh. 

"Yes, of course we can, and I promise I'll find out why she attacked Mercury," Ruby said as she looked at the male with pleading eyes. The male sighed hearing this and looked at the male beside him.

"Let me talk to my partner for a minute and we'll get back to you," The male said as he walked over to the other male that was currently holding Yang. However it was fairly obvious that he had to use almost all of his strength just to keep her from doing things that were fairly easy for her such as turning or looking in another direction. 

After about a minute of conversation the male walked back to Ruby and the other's and sighed. "Alright, so here's what's going to happen. We need to escort her away from the tournament and then after that we'll set her free and turn her over to you," The male said as he looked at the three in front of him earning a sigh from each of them. 

"Thank you so much," The female said as she looked at the male in front of her. The male sighed hearing this and began to walk back over to his partner. 

"I just know I'm going to regret this," The male said as the two slowly began to walk Yang out of the large stadium that they were in. When they arrived outside the male began to release the restraints that were around Yang. 

"Thank you officers, I promise this won't happen again," Ruby said as she looked at the two in front of her. 

"See to it that it doesn't," One the male's said as he looked at Ruby before he began to walk away. When he did King received a message on his scroll and reached for the small device. When he did he saw that Ace had sent him a message. King opened the message and saw the words "Hey I need to talk you about something"

"Are you coming King?" Ruby asked as she looked at the white haired male in front of her. 

"Uh, yeah," King said as he looked at the four in front of him. They all nodded hearing this and began to walk away with King following behind them. King sighed as he followed behind the four and looked back at his scroll and began to send a message of his own to Ace. "Okay just be quick I've got other things to deal with at the moment" 

Within a few seconds a new message appeared on the screen. "Sure thing it shouldn't take that long" 

King then once again responded with his own message. "So where do you want to meet?"