Chapter 12: Talking

P.O.V. Third

The white haired male known as King was currently walking down the halls of Beacon. He didn't really have much planned for the day as both Yang and Ruby had something that they wanted to do, and as a result he didn't have to train.

As King was walking he noticed a male with blue eyes and red hair was walking towards him. King stopped seeing this and waited for the male to finish approaching him. The male seemed oddly familiar but King wasn't sure why. 

When the male approached King he looked at him for a few seconds before he finally decided to speak. "You're King right?" The male asked looking at the white haired male in front of him. King nodded when the male asked this and the male looked at him. 

"Well my name is Kyle and my partner Ace told me about how strong you are and I just wanted to know how you got to be so strong?" The male asked looking at King. 

"What are you talking about?" King asked looking at the male in front of him. 

"Ace isn't a push over he's ranked one of the top in the school, yet from what he told me you supposedly beat him with little to no effort. That's not something that happens on a daily basis so I want to know why your so strong? Are you taking special supplements or maybe it's so sort of special training you do," Kyle said looking at the male in front of him. 

King sighed hearing this and looked at the red haired male in front of him. "I don't know why I am so naturally talented. It's been this way for as long as I can remember. I've always just thought of it as me being a prodigy I never really put much thought into it to be honest," King said as he began to walk past Kyle. 

"If you're a prodigy then you're a prodigy among prodigies because Ace and myself are also considered prodigies and while we've never went all out during a sparring match I like to think that we're essentially at the same level," Kyle said looking at the male as he began to follow King.

"Well think I'm a once in a life time prodigy or whatever term you want to use. That doesn't change the fact that I don't know where I my skills and talent come from and I can assure you that I don't use any special training methods," King said hoping that'd be the end of it. 

"Then fight me like you fought him, let get an accurate grasp of your power. I might be able to help you figure it out," Kyle said looking at King. When he suggested this King sighed looked at the male in front of him. 

'Great another one of these people, and if he's anything like Ace then he's probably not going to let it go either,' King thought to himself as he looked at the male. 'Then again, this would be a good time to see how much I've improved,' King thought to himself with a slight smile. HE then turned to Kyle with a slight smile. 

"Alright I'll fight you, however consider yourself lucky usually I wouldn't give this matter a second thought. However because there's something I want to test, I'll overlook my usual opinion on fights and have a quick match with you," King said looking at the male in front of him. Kyle smiled hearing this and nodded as he readied himself drawing his long-sword.

King then reached down to the small box he always had on him and pressed one of the small buttons turning it into a scythe. King then began to use his semblance and slowly let go of his scythe letting it rotate in the air beside him. King smiled seeing this he had finally gotten to the point to where he could use it without completely destroying his weapon. 

Kyle was put a little on edge seeing this, he had never seen or heard of semblance like this before and Ace hadn't mentioned that he could control his weapon in such a way. King then sent his weapon forward and Kyle quickly raised his sword to stop the attack. King narrowed his eyes seeing this and quickly moved two of his fingers hitting two of the buttons with his semblance, causing the current blade to retreat and a new blade on the other end to extend.