-1 : Butterfly

『 Star's POV 』

Star Johansen Butterfly. That's how they call my name. Well, people call me Star for short of course. Odd name ? Absolutely. The only reason that it's odd is because I was born in the famous rich Butterfly family. Fifteen years I lived, nothing special happened. Well, life had been pretty dull. Especially when you lived in a rich family. Fun time with friends ? No. Have an ordinary friend ? No. Fake friends ? So many. People hated me for some reasons that I didn't even know ? Yes. See, how come that my life would be brighter.

People call and see me pretty or cute. I knew some of the boys at my school had their eyes on me. But little did they know, I'm not that little miss perfect that every rich girl used to be. Well, I wear dresses, but just the, you know, ordinary ones. My mom often buy me those expensive clothes that aren't even comfortable to wear. But guess what, I never wore that. Second, sometimes I'm a pretty energetic girl, and sometimes I'm a quite and geek. And lastly, I hate rules. Like, what are they for ? They just trying to make everything perfect with making people not THEMSELVES.

And here's a little about my family. Believe me, if you live in my town, Echo Creek, people will call you weird if you don't know the Butterfly Family. Yeah, my family known as one of the richest family in my town. My dad, River Johansen, he's the best. At first, maybe you will think he's a snobby person or what. Well honestly, he's more like me. He hate rules, he has two sides of personality like me. He acts like a classy person or whatever it is in front of my mom. He ONLY acts all the time. But to be honest, he's very energetic and likes to find things to explore. And yeah, about my mom. Moon Butterfly. Easy to describe. Strict, perfectionist, very classy and many more. She's like the total opposite of me, even though my face is very similar to hers. Now, about siblings. A sister or brother ? Nope. I don't have one. I'm the only child. That's what makes my life even more dull.

Let me tell you about my life at school. I attend Echo Creek Academy since middle school. There are things I love and hate from my school. Let's start with the positive ones. Yeah, the things I love from school. I can meet my friends and teachers.

Teachers ? Yes. Okay but first, in my school, the middle school and high school teachers are the same. There are two teacher that I like the most since I started middle school. Well I love them all, but I have two favorite ones. First one, Ms. Marcella, my chemistry teacher. She's the best. Once when I was on seventh grade, she helped me to walk when my leg broke. Oh, and when I was sick and dizzy in the middle of her class, she even helped me to the hospital wing and took care of me even she knew she has a class to taught. She once told me that I'm her favorite student. She's very sweet and warm-hearted. And second, Ms. Kayla, my English teacher. She always knows how to make people laugh. Even though she's clumsy, she always tries to help people, even though sometimes she failed. Well, at least she tried, right ? But at least she never failed to make people's frown into a smile. Well, when I broke up with Tom, my boyfriend, NOW my EX-boyfriend, she cheered me up.

Now, let me talk about my friends. I think I'm fine with everyone. I fit in with everyone. But still, Janna's the best. Yeah, the very tomboy and sarcastic Janna Ordonia. To be honest, she's not that kind of ignorant girl who's careless at everything. If you know her well, she's a very sweet girl who cares about every problems that her beloved ones have. She helped me with homeworks, fights, and everything. Believe me, you won't regret being her friend. Or even better. BEST FRIEND.

Now, about the things I hate the most at school.

Bullies.

The famous Star Johansen Butterfly has bullies ? Yeah, even though maybe I'm one of the popular girls at school because of my surname, well, not because of that there are no bullies that always try to ruin my life. Easy to mention and remember. Three names in one group. Cassandra, Jessica, and Ivey. Or should I call, the C.J.I. Yeah, they're jealous of me since Tom started dating with me. They liked Tom when I was dating him. And I think that's kinda weird cause they liked someone who already dated someone and has a girlfriend. And then, they are mad cause Tom dated me. How come they're not jealous at each other, liking the same boy, but they are jealous of a girl who didn't even know them until they bully her. Okay this is getting a little confusing. And maybe because of my family. Seriously, richness is not everything. What's the point of being rich if you're not happy about it. Oh, and maybe because of one thing. I'm nearly every teaher's favorite and because of that, they THINK that they're nothing. Geez, I'm not looking for attention. I just did well at classes and boom. Did something wrong and unacceptable but wanted to be the teacher's favorite ? In your dreams. But hey, haters make me famous. Okay, am I being such a savage here ? Let's just forget it.

And tomorrow, is a big day. A very big day. Guess what ? Yep, new year of highschool. Hopefully, I will find some new friends, restart my school life to be the better one, and right now, I really hope that there are new students. I don't know why but I love meeting new people, especially friends. And one more thing I always wished for. A love life. The new one. The better one. If it can, the PERFECT one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYOOO
So basically, this chapter and the next one is the introduction of the two main characters, Star and Marco
Idk if this AU made by someone else before, but to be honest, this is my own idea. An idea popped out of nowhere when I was doing an English project. So yeah, the next chapter is still going to be an introduction like this, but Marco's. So, don't forget to vote this story too ! I would appreciate that so much. I have nothing to say again, so toodles !
—nic 🥀