-4 : Accidents Happen

Star's POV

Okay let's see what I got here. So, I can saw it that first class today is Chemistry. YESS !! A great subject to start school for me. " Hey Janna, what's your first until second period today ? " I asked my bestie, who's looking very serious, reading her schedule that all students just got from the teachers. " Oh, it's English " she said. I pouted.

" Dammit, we're not in the same Chemistry class " I said sadly. " Cheer up, Star. After all, we're in the same class at umm ... Math, Biology, Physics, P.E, and History" Janna said. " But I'm going to be alone there at class. I mean I have many other friemds but I'm afraid I will be awkward with new students from Mr.Terry's class. You're the one who introduced me to people, you know " I explained to her. " Here. I'll give you some tips. Just relax and be brave to start a conversation. After all, you got Ms. Marcella to help you if you need her help " she smiled. " You always know how to make me feel better, you know " I hugged her.

Okay just let me get this straight. Yeah, I'm an awkward girl if I met someone new. I know, I may be famous or something, but still, if I met someone new, I rather be silent than to start a conversation. Believe me, Janna's the one who introduced me to people. That's how I became more famous.

I checked my schedule again. Chemistry, then History, then Maths, then Art, then the last subject for Monday, Physics. Well, I think it's not that bad. Two science in a day. How wonderful. I glanced at my watch. Ten minutes until school started. " So, I guess I'll see you later at History class ? " Janna said. " Yep. Bye Janna ! " I said before walking along the corridor.

Marco's POV

Chemistry was my first class today based on the schedule that I got. The rest of the day is going to be Geography, Art, History, then Physics for the last. Not bad. Just before I wanted to go to the classroom, I could hear someone calling me. " Hey Safe Kid ! " a voice followed by an evil cackle said. Guess who ? Troy. " See you later at class, wimp " he said,bumping his shoulder roughly into mine. He's a bit taller and bigger than me, so that made me took few steps backwards so I won't fell. " Shit " I cursed under my breath after Troy walked away. Seriously, it hurt.

" Marco ! You're okay, bro ? " Alfonso suddenly ran to me with Ferguson. " We saw that, dude. That jerk better don't do anything or I will teach him a lesson " Ferguson said, cracking his knuckles. " Woah calm down guys ! I'm not a baby anymore ! I can handle myself ! " I said. " By the way, you just came, don't you ? " I asked them since I couldn't find them before. " Yep. And we were going to look for you. Guess we already did it " Alfonso said.

" Anyways, have you guys check the announcement board ? " I asked them. They shook their head, sign of a no. " Okay, I got two bad news. First one, Mr. Terry is not teaching us again. " I said. " You got to be joking, Marco " Ferguson said. " Seriously I'm not. And second, because of that, we will have separated Chemistry class. You guys are going together in Ms.Dorothy's class and I'm going to Ms. Marcella's class. " I explained. " No way. " Alfonso said, ran out of words.

Riiinngggg

" Oh, got to go, guys. Bye ! " I said before running to the class. And I hate it when I suddenly bumped into a person because of my clumsiness. Guess what ? I did it. " I'm sorry ! I'm so so sorry ! Are you okay ? " A voice asked. It's a ... girl ? Yep she's a girl. " I'm okay. Really " I said with a smile. " I never seen you before. Are you new ? " she asked me. " Nope, but I think we never have same class before, so we never met " I said. " Ooo that makes sense. Well, where are you going ? " she asked me again. " Chemistry. With Ms. Marcella " I said.

Star's POV

" Chemistry class, with Ms. Marcella " the boy said. " Ooo you're going the wrong way. That way is the way to Ms. Dorothy's class " I chuckled. " Wow, I nearly enter the wrong class. So, you're one of Ms. Marcella's student ? " he asked me. " Yep. Let me show you the way " I said. " Okay " he said. I quickly grabbed his hand and ran to the right direction to go to the class. So, he's Mr. Terry's student, I thought. Finally, we made it to the class. Well, Ms. Marcella didn't arrive yet. I walked inside with him and as usual, the class is very noisy, especially when Mr.Terry's student joined my class. I took my glance to him. He looked ... worried ? But why ?

Then, I could see two empty tables. " Here. Want to sit beside me ? " I asked him. " Sure " he said, while sitting down on one chair. " Thanks. By the way, I didn't get your name yet " he said. " Oh yeah, I forgot ! The name's Star Butterfly ! " I said. " Marco. Marco Diaz " he said, while shaking his hand with mine. " So, I was guessing that you looked worried back there when we enter the class. Why ? " I asked. " Oh uhm ... " Marco stuttered. " It's okay. Tell me " I said with a smile. " So, I got bullied recently. And uh ... my bullies, well, they are in this class too " he said. " Where ? Which one ? " I asked. He pointed his hand to two boys, sitting and, well, messing around. " Well they look awful, though " I said. " But don't worry. I'll be here with you, and if something bad happens, well look. You see, I'm pretty close to Ms. Marcella, so later, after the class, I will introduce you to her. So whenever you got bullied, you can tell her " I said. " Oo okay " he said. " Wow, I never met someone as nice as you though " he said. " So, want to be friends ? " he asked shyly. Wow, he's shy. " Even better, best friends " I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYOOO !
So here is the funny thing. I wrote this chapter like literally an hour before I published it. Sorry if there are any grammatical errors. So finally in this chapter, the smol beans met and became friends ! YAY ! And oh, a little story time. So, I started to watch Steven Universe since a week ago and HOWDY BANG THE SHOW IS SO GOOD ! And I was thinking to make a Stevonnie fanfic after I watch the entire series and finish this book because why not ? And is there anyone who like SU too ?

Anyways, don't forget to vote for this chapter ! And if you have any ideas, just comment it ! I will appreciate that so much. Remember, the smol beans are not together as a couple yet, so yea just stay tuned to find out what happens next ! So, I have nothing to say again, so toodles !
—nic🥀