- 12 : Always

『 Star's POV 』

A ray of sunlight that went through my eyes woke me up. I was about to check the time on my phone, but I couldn't move. I looked at Marco ... hugging me like a teddy bear. I blushed at our position right now. But hey, he's so cute when he's sleeping. I struggled a bit to get up from the bed, but I think Marco didn't want me to leave since he's hugging me even tighter.

I didn't want to wake him up because I just want to see his cute sleeping face. I stayed in that position with my hand rubbing over the small table beside my bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. It's still half past seven. I never woke up this early before. I nuzzled my head to Marco's chest and closed my eyes again, trying to get back to sleep. Nope, it didn't work. Guess I have to wake Marco then.

" Marcooo... wake up silly. I'm not your teddy bear " I chuckled, poking his cheek. " Not nooww " he groaned. " I have to get ready, idiot " I laughed, still poking his soft cheek. His cheeks are just too adorable. He groaned again as a response." Okay I'm not going to wake you up, but seriously Marco open your eyes " I said, not realizing how red my face right now. Marco opened his eyes and when he did that, he jolted up.

" Star I am so so so sorry about that ! I didn't realize I- " Marco said, covering his face with his hands. " Hey hey it's okay. Thanks anyways for last night. It was sweet of you. And your cheeks are adorable too " I smiled, blushing furiously. " Anyways, I'm going to get ready " I said, grabbing my clothes from my closet and went to the bathroom. That was ... awkward.

『 Marco's POV 』

D-did I just sleep with Star Butterfly ?! Wait a sec. Oh yeaahh because of her having nightmare, now I remember. But geez, did last night I have courage to do that ? I mean, she's MY crush. AND DID SHE JUST SAID MY CHEEKS ARE ADORABLE ?!

I went downstairs to check on my bag. Yep, I think my parents dropped them early this morning. I grabbed my usual clothes and went to downstairs's bathroom and change. I put on my pants and ... shoot I forgot my shirt.

I went out and ran to my bag. " So what do you waaa.. hey where's your shirt ? " I turned back and I saw Star standing there, staring at me. Shoot. " I uh ... I was about to uh .... get it from my bag " I blushed deeply. I grabbed my shirt and put it on quickly. "Oookaayy... anyways, what do you want for breakfast? " she asked. " Anything's fine " I said. " Okay then " she said before she ran to the dining room.

『 Star's POV 』

I ran to the dining room. Did I just see Marco Ubaldo Diaz standing there shirtless ?! T-That was... super awkward. But hey, I never knew Marco has that body- NO STAR WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING ?!

" Good morning, Star. What would you like to eat ? " my mom's work assistant, Carla asked me. Yes, since my mom had to stay at the hospital, she asked her assistant, Carla to take care of me. " Anything's fine, Carla " I said.

" And how about your boyfriend ? " she asked again. " Boyfriend ?! I don't have a boyfriend ! " I exclaimed. " Then who's he ? " Carla smirked, pointing at Marco. " H-He's my best friend ! " I said. " Oh you like him then ? " Carla said, still smirking. " N-No ! Or maybe yes- wait NO ! " I said blushing. " It's okay, Star. You don't have to feel embarrassed in liking someone " Carla chuckled.

Then suddenly someone patted my shoulder. " So, what's that all about " Marco asked. " Uh nothing " I said, still blushing deeply. " Hey Star, you look red. Are you feeling okay ? " Marco asked me. Dang it. " I'm okay. Okay let's eat our breakfast so then we can have fun " I said. " Are you sure ? " Marco asked worriedly. " I'm fine ! Relax " I smiled. 

We ate our breakfast quickly. " So, I heard there's a lake nearby. Wanna check on it ? Just for awhile " Marco suddenly asked me. " Uh sure " I said. I grabbed my jacket and went outside. We went to the lake and had fun. We fed the ducks, played tag, drank some hot chocolate, and other stuffs

**

" No, you're the one who cheated ! " I laughed. " Oh how come ? " Marco smirked playfully. " You started running before count of three ! " I laughed even more. " But still who's the winner ? This guy " Marco pointed at his self. " Whatever. It's just a little race " I rolled my eyes.

" Anyways, wanna watch some movies ? " I asked. " Sure " Marco said. " Here " I pulled out a box full of Harry Potter films. " Now this is heaven " Marco said. " Hey Marco " I called the boy who's still amazed by my Harry Potter films collection. " Yeah ? " he looked me in the eyes. That mocha eyes, why do I always get lost in that eyes. " Thanks for cheering me up today. That... meant a lot for me " I smiled.

**

『 Marco's POV 』

" Shit no Snape don't- " I whispered before the tv showed the scene of Snape shot Dumbledore. Then there goes the sad scene of Dumbledore's death. " No.. " Star silently said, with tears in her eyes. " Woah calm down. Here " I said, placing my arm around her. She placed her head on my shoulder, which made my face became as red as my hoodie.

**

Finally the last movie. It showed my favorite scene. The flashback of Lily and Snape. " Hey Star, this is it- " I said, glancing at a sleeping girl beside me. I chuckled. She won't made it to the end of the series, I knew it. It's past midnight. I took my hoodie off and put it over Star for her blanket.

" After all this time ? " Dumbledore in the TV screen said. I smiled for a moment, looking at the beautiful sleeping girl beside me. " Always " Snape in the TV screen and me said at the same time. With my bravery that came out of nowhere, I pecked her cheeks softly. Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

One new message !
Uknown
Marco, this is Star's mom. Star gave me your number in case of emergency. I asked for it don't worry. Star told me about you being a night owl 😂 So, since maybe you're awake right now, can you please inform her tomorrow to go to the hospital ? She really needs to come. Once again, thanks for being such a good friend to her.

Oh it's her mom. And wow, did Star told her mom everything about me ? So cute. I replied her text immediately.

Re;
Okay, Mrs. Butterfly

I rested my head on hers. I continued watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 until I fell asleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~
HEYAAA !
I'm not dead so don't worry, I'm still working on this story 😂 So I'm going to give a cute starco break before we get to a very emotional chappie after this so prepare yourself I WARNED YA OKAY.
And AND AND, you guys, I'm speechless with that Starco kiss 😶 IT WAS SO EMOTIONAL I'M NOT CRYING JUST BAWLING 😭
Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment what do you think about this chapter ! I have nothing to again so toodles !
—nic 🥀