p a r k w o o j i n p t . 2

b y   m y   s i d e

y'all asked for a part two, here it is. i hope u enjoy💕💕💕😊😊😊

a month later

"hello? is this ms. y/l/n's daughter?", i answer the phone in the middle of the night.

"i'm sorry to inform you, your mother has passed."

"w-what?"

i start hearing ringing voices in my ear.

she's passed.

she's passed.

she's passed.

"n-no! i-it can't be! she was fine when i visited her earlier this morning! no! no! no!"

tears fall uncontrollably.

"why?!"

out of instinct and habit, i dial woojin.

please pick up.

no answer. i call again.

please pick up.

no answer. i call again.

"what?!", i hear woojin over the phone. that's the first time i've heard him so frustrated. i wipe the tears in my eyes.

"w-woojin. m-my—"

i couldn't say it.

"seriously just say it!"

"i-i. my-my.", i stutter.

"what is it?!", he yells again.

i sniffle, a hiccup coming up my throat.

"yah, why do i have to take care of you every time you cry?! you have to stop relying on me. you can take care of yourself."

i hear the beep. he hung up. i huff a breath.

"i need you by my side."

i guess i am annoying. always relying on woojin.

when my dad left, he was there by my side.

whenever i hurt myself, he told me that i was beautiful.

when i was at my weak times, he was my company.

when my mom got admitted to the hospital, he was there in the waiting room with me.

but, he's changed.

woojin, you're not the sweet little kid i used to know anymore. what happened?

i guess it's my fault, too, right? for always relying on you. and always clinging onto you. and you couldn't say no to me because you were so kind. but i don't know anymore.

i'm sorry for being annoying, i'll stop.

*          *         *

narrator's pov

two weeks later

woojin finally came to his senses and went to the cafe where y/n worked at.

"um, have you seen y/n?", he questions rashly.

"uh, i'm sorry i don't kn—"

"shit."

woojin quickly dialed y/n, when he realized what had happened.

"please pick up. please pick up. please pick up."

*          *          *

y/n lay in front of her mother's grave. her tears weren't that noticeable since it was raining.

"eomma, i—"

she was interrupted by a phone call. she looks at the screen lighting up woojin's name.

don't answer, or answer?, was what was on y/n's mind. she huffed out a shaky breath.

"y-yeoboseyo?"

"yah! where are you?", woojin yells in frustration.

"i-i'm at the cemetery."

"hold on. i'll be there soon."

*          *         *

as y/n talked to her deceased mother, someone later a coat over her head.

"yah, what are you doing here without a coat? you're going to get sick.", woojin attempts to smile.

"i can take care of myself, woojin."

"please don't be like this. i'm really, really sorry. jaein and i broke up on that day. i'm sorry. i'm so sorry for yelling at you.", woojin babbles.

"yah. can you like also spill out your problems to me? you can rely on me, too. i hate the fact that i'm always the one crying on your shoulder. you should do that to me, too. i can't handle—"

woojin suddenly wrapped his arms around y/n as tight as he could, as if he was never going to let go.

"w-what are you—"

"hugging you. what, you don't like it?"

"n-no, i-i'm... okay."

"then let's stay like this. we both need a hug."

"hmm. i like this.", y/n hummed.

"me, too.", woojin said.

*          *          *

Ayooooooooo i cannottt with yaaaallll thankyou so so so so much for 16k reads!!! y'all r da best!💕💕💕💕💕💕

i'll try to update more, even if school is starting, uuugh😩😩😩😩

HAVE A GOOD DAY YAAALLLL LOVE U LOTS💕💕💕