l e e d a e h w i

e y e s o n m e

daehwi

i looked around my class, seeing a collection of sleepers. one sleeper had particularly caught my eye.

i stared at her. but then, as if she knew i was staring, she had opened her eyes and met mine. different from all, her eyes were a mixture of light brown and yellow, gold specks appearing from the sun's beams. i quickly averted my eyes, though i wanted to stare a little longer. i heard the squeak of a chair and footsteps. the girl with long, black hair had stepped out.

i always hated long hair, but hers was acceptable? the girl walked away, her hair moving from side to side, my eyes still trained on her.

"hey, who're you starin' at?" a tap on my shoulder made my head turn away from the girl who was now out of sight.

"who's that girl that just stepped out?"

i was curios.

"y/n. she's a year younger than us. she just moved to our class since she's advanced." my classmate informed me.

"ah, okay. i gotta go."

and curiosity killed the cat.

* * *

i followed the girl, trying not to make a sound, not even a breath. i'm not stalking, i swear.

she walked through an amount of halls and abruptly stopped, making me wonder. she tilted her head at my direction which made me jump and hide in between the lockers where a space was provided, perfect for me to fit in, covering me from her sight.

after a few seconds, i heard a door lock click. i slowly peeked and saw that she wasn't there anymore. i took a couple steps when a sound echoed to my ears made me stop.

it was the sound of a piano. beethoven, moonlight sonata, op. 27 no. 2

it was accurately played. all the pauses, the small intricate notes were all hit on the piano keys perfectly. i peeked inside the small window built on the door and the the girl with long black hair, and light brown eyes (that were now closed) on the piano seat, her hands doing its own thing as if she knew every note of the piece.

that's why there was no music sheet in sight. she had memorized everything.

the piece was almost coming to an end now, and with a staccato, the song came to a stop.

"are you not coming in?" i heard a small voice from inside the room, surely from the girl's.

"your eyes have been on me for quite a while now."

* * *

this one's kinda inspired from the anime 'your lie in april', which i recommend you to watch

have a good day :)

thank you for 78k! love you lots guys💕