p a r k j i h o o n p t . 2

s t r a w b e r r y   b a t t e r

jihoon and i had planned to walk together to his house. he was five steps ahead of me, so i ran to catch up to him.

we were near his house. his house was average, simple. but i loved it. i loved the foods that his mom made, and his father was always around. his sisters accompanying him. it was something i never had, my parents always gone from work, and being the only child, so when i was bored, i would usually just stay over at jihoon's house. my other family.

i knock at their door. the door opens and i'm greeted with one of the twins.

"y/n!", soyoung yelled. i smile. "y/n's here!", she gave me a tight hug, only reaching up to my waist.

"jjinja?", i hear soyeon, the other twin. "y/n!", she runs and gives me a hug as well. i hear jihoon laugh from behind.

"told you they missed you.", he whispers/laughs in my ear, which gives me a chill down my spine, feeling his breath on my neck.

"where's sulhee?", i ask.

"oh. she's sick.", soyeon replied.

"aww. is she asleep?", i question, taking off my shoes and put them to the side, as did jihoon.

"mhm."

i heard steps coming from the kitchen, and i see jihoon's mom.

"y/n! how've you been?" i bowed.

"i've been good, you?"

"good as well. how's your parents?", she asked. i saw jihoon heading upstairs, and the twins headed to play in the backyard. mrs. park gestured me to sit in the kitchen to talk.

"they're good.", i told her.

"well, tell them i said hi, okay?", she smiled.

"mhm.", i nodded. we caught up in everything.

"well, i have to head to work. i'll see you guys later."

"bye."

mrs. park was out the door, and i headed upstairs to jihoon's room. i didn't have to knock and just barged in. i gasped. i quickly looked away, face red with embarrassment. he was only wearing a towel on his waist. water still on his abs.

"y/n?", i heard him. "you need anything?"

"ah n-no.", i stuttered. i heard his footsteps coming closer. i felt his hands on my shoulder and turned me around to face him. his hair was messy and wet.

"you're blushing.", he looked at me with intense eyes.

"oh, am i?", i held my cheeks, patting it, and fanning myself. i looked away.

"you okay?", he asked.

"mhm.", i nodded quickly and walked around his room. i heard him chuckle.

* * *

jihoon went down and i looked inside his closet for something to wear. i wore one of his oversized t-shirts that i always wore when i came over. i step downstairs. i saw jihoon on the couch watching tv, chips in hand. he looked over at me and scanned me from head to toe. i felt weird with his eyes on me. he patted the space next to him, telling me to sit next to him. i sat next to him and grabbed at his bag of chips.

"you sleeping over tonight?", he asked, while watching the tv.

"mhm.", i replied. about a few minutes of watching tv, i felt his hands land on my knee, tapping a rhythm. a lump started to form in my throat.

"let's bake cupcakes.", i said out of nowhere.

"huh?"

"let's bake cupcakes.", i retorted.

"okay.", he smiled.

*          *           *

jihoon was making the batter, "taste this."

i was about to taste what was on his hand when he booped my nose with the  strawberry flavored batter. he laughed.

"yah!", i yelled. he just laughed.

"you look so cute.", he laughed once again. my heart jumped. the next thing i knew, he was right in front of me.

"w-what?", i stepped a little bit backwards, but he stepped forward. our faces were inches apart. there was a wet sensation on my nose, that's when i figured he had licked the batter off my nose.

"y-yah!", i yelled once more, but he ran away. we were playing tag around the kitchen island. we were now both on the opposite sides of the island. i didn't know where he would go, but he charged after me, and swept me of my feet, carrying me on his shoulders.

"put me down!", i laughed, attempting to get down, flailing.

"stop flirting, you guys.", jihoon and i stopped and looked over. it was the twins, and sulhee. jihoon put me down slowly. jihoon laughed.

"okay. now, do you guys want cupcakes?", jihoon squatted so that he was eye to eye with his sisters.

"yeah!", the three girls ran towards the counter, reaching for the cupcakes. i laugh and we ate cupcakes, enjoying our time.

*          *          *

HEYY YALL.

HOPE YALL HAD A GOOD DAY!

LOVE YALL LOTS!💕💕