y o o n j i s u n g

remember me?

i swore to myself, hearing the annoying sound of a fire alarm that indicated that something was on fire.

"fu—" i cursed, but only halfway as i was interrupted by a ding of a door bell.

"i-i'm jisung—yoon jisung. i live next door? i just moved in," he informed with a beam.

"and?"

"uh—so i decided to get to know my neighbors," he held up the container of casserole.

i took hold of the casserole and closed the door with my elbow, not engaging a conversation.

"wait—" he held the door open with his shoe.

"what?"

"never mind, i guess it doesn't matter."

i rolled my eyes and closed the door. "what's he doing here?" i set the casserole on the dining table, and with a fork, i took a bite.

"so he learned how to cook," i spoke, taking in more of the delicious casserole.

*          *          *

it was the afternoon, and i was making an excuse to see his face once more. looking more presentable than the usual sweatpants and sweatshirt. does this look good? i said to myself. why am i even doing this?

the polished mahogany door stood tremendous in front of me, as if it were a goliath waiting to get slayed. i took a deep breath, tightened my dainty fingers of the casserole container, and pressed the doorbell with my elbow. i heard footsteps coming towards, there was no going back now. the door opened, revealing a woman with long black hair and a motherly smile. i stuttered.

"how may i help you?"

"oh—uh i was just returning the container for the casserole—it was delicious."

"oh, no probl—" she got cut off by a familiar voice from upstairs.

"who is it honey?" jisung yelled.

"it's the neighbor, honey."

"hold on." he voiced back. jisung was coming towards us. and when he did, he put his hands around the woman's shoulders.

"how's the casserole?" he asked.

"delicious," i smiled.

"jisung-ah, i've gotta go get the kids." the woman said.

"mhm. okay, i'll see ya later," he kissed her on the lips. my heart dropped. kinda rude that they did this, i was standing right in front of them. the woman was now off, and into her car, backing into the driveway.

"come in." he told me. i nodded.

"so, you learned how to cook." i looked around their beautiful home.

"my wife cooked it." he corrected, "i... still don't know how," he laughed. i just smiled. pictures hung on walls. pictures of their wedding, and of their kids—twins. we sat on the couch.

"you remember me, don't you?"

*         *          *

biiiiihhh it's been such a long effen time since i've uploaded oh ma gaaahhh. i'm so sorrryyyyyyyyyyyy ahhhhhhhhh!! i've just been so lazy man. i'll TRY to upload more oh my goodness.

anyways i love you guys lots💕💕💕💕💖💖💖