k i m j a e w h a n p t . 3

solos

jaewhan's pov

i shut the door on the way out and look for sewoon. i see him, walking out the entrance of our entertainment industry.

"sewoon!", i yell. he turns around and gives me a look.

"let's talk."

*          *          *

we overlook seoul, alive with lights.

"i-i don't think this will work out, jaewhan.", sewoon looks at the city lights below us, the wind gushing.

"h-huh?", i question, bewildered. there was a long silence before he answered.

"i-i. i signed a new contract with another entertainment industry. i'll be a solo artist.", sewoon finally says.

"w-what?", i almost yell, controlling my voice.

"our personalities. they just don't work with the group. someone's gotta leave. sorry. it's for the good of the group.", he smiles bitterly.

"shit, sewoon."

"i know right?", he chuckles. "you got to y/n first, too."

"h-huh?", i widen my eyes.

"yeah. i liked her, too. but i stopped, so it's all good.", he smiles.

"all good? you're making me look like the bad guy.", i chuckle, trying to break the ice.

he sighs.

"how am i gonna break this down to
y/n?"

*          *          *

a few months later

"after the tragic disbanding of (whatever your group name is), the three went on to start their solo careers."

y/n turned the tv off and rolled her eyes. she looked to sewoon and jaewhan on the couch.

"let's go have drinks?", she offered.

"sure.", the others agreed.

the trio were still friends ever since the disbandment. and whatever lingering feelings they had for each other dissipated.

right now, they were just solo artists going for a drink.

* * *

THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY BAD COZ I FORGOT THE STORYLINE HEHE

YOOOOO SO IVE BEEN GONE... SHIET IVE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE A MONTH. BUT IM BACK

I FOUND OUT I HAVE A STOMACH ULCER COZ I HAVENT BEEN EATING AND THE ACID THINGY IN MY STOMACH CUT INTO MY STOMACH LINING AND NOW THERES A CUT IN MY STOMACH. BUT DONT WORRY THE CUTS NOT THAT BIG BUT DANNNGGGGG IT HURTS SO MUCH.

I PROMISE THAT IMMA UPDATE LIKE A LOT THIS WEEEK BINCH LIKE A LOOOOOT SO WATCH OUT LMAO😂😂😂

AND SRSLY GUUUUUUYYYSS 59k READS and 3k VOTES???!!! WHAT THE ACTUALLL FUDGEEE????!!! MAN IM DED. WELP. I AM SO THANKFUL YALLLLL!!! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!!

AND BINCH ALL I BEEN DOING THIS MONTH IS WHISTLING DNA AND PEOPLE LOOK AT ME WEIRDLY. BUT WHATEVA. IM JUST WAITING FOR THAT SOMEONE TO WHISTLE IT BACK.

ONCE AGAIN I LOVE YAAALL💕💕💕💕💕💕