p a r k w o o j i n p t . 3

f i e l d   t r i p

woojin's pov

y/n kept her eyes on the landscape outside the foggy window. i looked at her occasionally, seeing her head fall and go up again. it was cute. she must've slept late.

i look away for a second and feel something on my shoulder, and a grip on my arm. i look over and see y/n's head on the crook of my neck, and both her hands intertwined with my arm. my breath hitched, and i smile uncontrollably.

but, then, there was a bump, which woke y/n up.

seriously, bus driver, you had one job, i think in my head. i look over to y/n.

"oh! ohmaygachi! was i on your—i'm so sorry.", y/n apologizes, referring to her sleeping on my shoulder.

"n-no, i don't mind.", i chuckle.

"s-sorry.", she looks away, and keeps her head down, fidgeting with her clothing.

"i don't mind, really. you can sleep on my shoulder if you want.", i offer.

"n-no. i-i'm okay.", she rejects. my smile fades.

she's been avoiding me.

she doesn't like me, does she?

* * *

y/n soon fell on my shoulder and went to sleep, and held onto my arm like a child.

i love her.

i love her?

i love her.

a few hours later, we had arrived. and y/n was still sleeping. i laugh quietly.

"y/n.", i whisper. "y/n. we're here.", i continue. y/n was a heavy sleeper.

"y/n. y/n?", i kept calling her, but she wouldn't budge. so, i squeezed her nose, not making her breath, and she woke up.

"yah, why'd you do that?", she hits my arm.

i laugh.

"that was cute.", i say, and stand up.

* * *

y/n's pov

i had felt the squeezing of my nose and i snorted. it was woojin.

"yah, why'd you do that?", i hit him softly. he just laughs and says, "that was cute".

i blush so hard.

that was cute.

that was cute.

did he just call me cute?

calm down.

i try to think of something else and remember.

"w-where's my suitcase? i start looking around under my seat. woojin stands up and looks under.